Gometzler

Where are you from?

Not sure if there is a topic like this one, but I thought would just go ahead and make a new one. 

Would like to show you from where I come with this great video of Lucerne - Switzerland. If you have something similarly just post it and lets see what beautiful places there are out there.

• Like 2

@Furigold Turkey very nice country was there a few times on vacations always loved it and also very friendly.

@Micky_Tohmpson New York never had luck to visit the city that never sleeps. :(

@Doge Finland must be really beautiful place to live. Never had chance to visit your country :(

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

This is some of the best footage I could find. Such a great place! A lot of other great locations in this state, from mountains to rivers, to cities to small towns, to beaches to plains, this state has just about everything! This was just one of the greatest landmarks here.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, subway244 said:

This is some of the best footage I could find. Such a great place! A lot of other great locations in this state, from mountains to rivers, to cities to small towns, to beaches to plains, this state has just about everything! This was just one of the greatest landmarks here.

:D

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

13 minutes ago, LuvanBosch said:

Personal opinion and probably true I'm one of very very few South Africans or might just be the only one will have to hang out with dutch people to not feel left out </3

Some music from over here :) dutch will get it

Maybe I can surprise ;)

Was born in South Africa Johannesburg but grew up in Switzerland. Never learned to speak afrikaans.   

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

On 5/13/2018 at 11:17 PM, Gometzler said:

Maybe I can surprise ;)

Was born in South Africa Johannesburg but grew up in Switzerland. Never learned to speak afrikaans.   

Fine I’ll count you as 1/2 a point xD one and a half points for the South Africans!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LuvanBosch said:

Fine I’ll count you as 1/2 a point xD one and a half points for the South Africans!!

That's fine by me :)

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Omaha, Nebraska | The middle of the united states.

Cool!

Ugh I live in Mountain View AR. There are mountains and the town square I live in kinda of looks like a rpg town but there's not much else.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

Ugh I live in Mountain View AR. There are mountains and the town square I live in kinda of looks like a rpg town but there's not much else.

Is it peaceful and quiet, because that would be a nice town lel... Is there a huge amount of people that live there?

13 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Is it peaceful and quiet, because that would be a nice town lel... Is there a huge amount of people that live there?

It's dead quiet in Winter, but the festivals come the rest of the months. Late Spring - Early Fall is semi-busy. I live right next to the "pickin' park" so I have to hear the music they play out there all the time. lol And most of it is not good. xD But other than tourists coming through, it's a small town.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

It's dead quiet in Winter, but the festivals come the rest of the months. Late Spring - Early Fall is semi-busy. I live right next to the "pickin' park" so I have to hear the music they play out there all the time. lol And most of it is not good. xD But other than tourists coming through, it's a small town.

Cool

Best way to explain where im from 

#shameless promoting 

(Where the beer comes from, not the Irish people testing it xD

Edited by Tertian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tertian said:

Best way to explain where im from 

#shameless promoting 

(Where the beer comes from, not the Irish people testing it xD

Nice! Cool to see a fellow Sims 3 player on here.

• Like 1