Rauxa9

Ingame Asset Creator?

Would be nice for businesses to make and create their own assets like furniture, clothing, etc with an easily understandable UI for the soul purpose of taking that off the hands of the devs to do for them (if they would though lol). This may be already coming, I'm not sure, or it may not nor ever come due to it probably being to much.

just as a suggestion though.

No custom furniture, clothes, cars or anything else MODELS. There will be custom accessories/modifications done for cars (car modifications, not user mods) logos for cars and clothes, but no custom models. I am unsure about furniture texture, but no models for anything except player faces. Also, it would actually add more to the developer's plate if they created a system for user-created models.

So no, this is not, and probably never will, be coming.

7 hours ago, subway244 said:

No custom furniture, clothes, cars or anything else MODELS. There will be custom accessories/modifications done for cars (car modifications, not user mods) logos for cars and clothes, but no custom models. I am unsure about furniture texture, but no models for anything except player faces. Also, it would actually add more to the developer's plate if they created a system for user-created models.

So no, this is not, and probably never will, be coming.

yeah, I figured it would be too much, thanks for the response :)

• Like 1

I don't think anything like an 'in game asset creator' would really be possible. Would cause for a lot of performance drops too as custom assets keep being added. Now, you can craft furniture though with a few different variables. You can change the material of, for example, a couch. The color can be changed too. And that's the case for a fair amount of furniture. 

• Like 1

For cars I can not see why not. Spore had fluid adjustable bodies made in 2008, why not in 2018?

1 hour ago, TheHolyNZF said:

For cars I can not see why not. Spore had fluid adjustable bodies made in 2008, why not in 2018?

There’s already A LOT of other stuff in this game, creating your own cars would cause really bad performance issues.  However you can still customize your car, like in GTA.

Would be cool if there was a system like in APB Reloaded, where you can "paint" whatever you wanted on your car. And on your clothes. Like, you could paint a badge on your shirt, for example.

As well as other stuff you could design, you could even make your own MIDIs in there, which would be get played for the enemy you killed. It was pretty funny. 

Shame the game was such a flop though.

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

Would be cool if there was a system like in APB Reloaded, where you can "paint" whatever you wanted on your car. And on your clothes. Like, you could paint a badge on your shirt, for example.

As well as other stuff you could design, you could even make your own MIDIs in there, which would be get played for the enemy you killed. It was pretty funny. 

Shame the game was such a flop though.

You can design clothes however, you can create images for clothes or upload images from the internet