Almond

Identity game price question

So the Identity Town Module is scheduled to release soon and looking at the shop is says $15 pledge for the pre-order when the game is released and then the $30 pledge says access to the Beta, so if I bought the $15 pledge will I have access to the soon to be released Town Module or do I need to buy the $30 pledge, not sure if Town Module is a beta or comes with the $15 pledge?

Hi, the minimal pledge for the beta access is $30. In other words if you want to play when it comes out in few days, you will need to pay $15 more.

20 minutes ago, Almond said:

So the Identity Town Module is scheduled to release soon and looking at the shop is says $15 pledge for the pre-order when the game is released and then the $30 pledge says access to the Beta, so if I bought the $15 pledge will I have access to the soon to be released Town Module or do I need to buy the $30 pledge, not sure if Town Module is a beta or comes with the $15 pledge?

The Modules are not Beta, but you need a pledge which grants you access to the Beta to be able to play the modules as all pledges with "Beta" gives access to everything before the full game release while the $15 pledge only grants access to the full game release.

23 minutes ago, Almond said:

So to play the town module, I will need to buy the $30 pledge

Correct.

the final price when the game does launch if you do not put any of the packages down was said to be 45 us dollars

17 hours ago, tozany4u said:

the final price when the game does launch if you do not put any of the packages down was said to be 45 us dollars

Which is a good price for the type of game!

4 hours ago, TPlays said:

Which is a good price for the type of game!

yes it will prevent people who get banned like hackers from trying to make more and more accounts and stuff

18 hours ago, tozany4u said:

yes it will prevent people who get banned like hackers from trying to make more and more accounts and stuff

That is another reason why it works!

• Like 1

On 5/7/2018 at 9:17 PM, tozany4u said:

Hm $45 is not that high of a price. Standard triple A games cost around $69 to $99 here where I am from. And good Kickstarter game like Kingdom Come: Deliverance about $55.

I am not saying they should raise the price but consider geolocation prices and look at market prices to get most out of it ;)

2018-05-08_2236

2018-05-08_2243

Edited by Gometzler