Sign in to follow this  
ozan22

Steam Price?

Question

How much will price on steam? If is it 15 dollar or something, in turkey what will be exchange rate? dollar to turkey liras?

If my english is bad sorry for this.

12 answers to this question

Its is currently at a discounted price for the original startup, but once the Town Square module is released prices will change. Now is the best time to secure a $15 copy since prices will go up. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Koalaa said:

Its is currently at a discounted price for the original startup, but once the Town Square module is released prices will change. Now is the best time to secure a $15 copy since prices will go up. 

I can't buy it. It needs paypal. But in turkey we can't use paypal. It's forbidden.

4 minutes ago, ozan22 said:

Ahh, man that sucks. Well to do with the price, i would think its gonna be around $30-$50 USD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Koalaa said:

Hmm, thanks man :) I hope exchange rate won't be 3 or 2. I mean 1 dollar to 3 turkish liras. This is so bad. We buy a lot of games 180 turkish liras. It's have been in your country 180 dollar but normally 60 dollar. You know. Turkey economy is so bad. I hope it will be 1.5 or 2 and we can buy it cheap. Or maybe I can buy the game when release the new site. (Dev Blog Last one)

6 hours ago, ozan22 said:

How much will price on steam? If is it 15 dollar or something, in turkey what will be exchange rate? dollar to turkey liras?

If my english is bad sorry for this.

Hey, With the new website, there will be more payment options other than Paypal. The price of the game for steam will be $45 roughly however it will not be purchasable on steam until Full Game Release... So you will not be able to pledge on steam for the Modules and Beta Access.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey, With the new website, there will be more payment options other than Paypal. The price of the game for steam will be $45 roughly however it will not be purchasable on steam until Full Game Release... So you will not be able to pledge on steam for the Modules and Beta Access.

45 dollar is a lot. But i think i will buy it because i love real life RPG. What is your source? Are you real for this 45 dollar?

8 minutes ago, ozan22 said:

45 dollar is a lot. But i think i will buy it because i love real life RPG. What is your source? Are you real for this 45 dollar?

My source is the devs. I am a mod and talk to them all the time, also it has been said on stream. I also said "Roughly".

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

My source is the devs. I am a mod and talk to them all the time, also it has been said on stream. I also said "Roughly".

I didn't see it sorry mate. But I remember, you wasn't mod 6-8 months ago. When did you become mod?

2 minutes ago, ozan22 said:

I didn't see it sorry mate. But I remember, you wasn't mod 6-8 months ago. When did you become mod?

I have been mod since End of March last Year...

• ver.1.22474487139 1

22 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I have been mod since End of March last Year...

Why Didn't i remember you?

45 minutes ago, ozan22 said:

Why Didn't i remember you?

Correction; when this account was created, is when I got moderator. If you ask why, then because this is my Mod account specifically and not my main one. I have been on the forum since January 2016, I have been waiting since January 2015 and this account was made in April around Easter last year. I got confused because Easter was beginning of April this year whilst last year it was around mid - end April.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Correction; when this account was created, is when I got moderator. If you ask why, then because this is my Mod account specifically and not my main one. I have been on the forum since January 2016, I have been waiting since January 2015 and this account was made in April around Easter last year. I got confused because Easter was beginning of April this year whilst last year it was around mid - end April.

Oh okey, thanks for help man :)

• Like 1