max_42o

Emergency services suggestion

I am a huge police/ FD / ems simulation games fan and I have a few ideas consurning the departments in the game. 

1.  Differcity in emergency vehicles meaning has police officer to have more then a few police cars to choose from. Same goes for Fd different types of fire trucks ex: ladder truck, engines etc 

2. One thing I haven’t seen in any 911 sim games is the ability to customize the emergency vehicles given to us. different types of lightbars, siren, push bars, interior lighting etc. It’s 100 times better to drive your own unique vehicle over the default vehicle that you might not like. 

3. Code lighting 

Generally in the most places in us the department run with code 1 /code  2 /code 3. Code 1 being minimum lighting no siren for none emergent calls to code 3 with full light and siren for when ex: there a bank robbery and you need to get there ASAP 

4. Car Microphone 

If there were a microphone and  speaker integrated in the police cars that would be epic just to be able to tell someone pull over to the side of road or scream turn the engine off! And exit the vehicles. 

9 minutes ago, max_42o said:

1.  Differcity in emergency vehicles meaning has police officer to have more then a few police cars to choose from. Same goes for Fd different types of fire trucks ex: ladder truck, engines etc 

Yeah, this is and will be something for police cars, however I am not sure but it likely will be for paramedics and the FD too.

10 minutes ago, max_42o said:

2. One thing I haven’t seen in any 911 sim games is the ability to customize the emergency vehicles given to us. different types of lightbars, siren, push bars, interior lighting etc. It’s 100 times better to drive your own unique vehicle over the default vehicle that you might not like. 

There likely also will be some customisation's like these too. I hope so anyways but I am sure this sort of thing has been mentioned.

12 minutes ago, max_42o said:

3. Code lighting 

Generally in the most places in us the department run with code 1 /code  2 /code 3. Code 1 being minimum lighting no siren for none emergent calls to code 3 with full light and siren for when ex: there a bank robbery and you need to get there ASAP 

This is a more yes to it being something however will ask anyways.

12 minutes ago, max_42o said:

4. Car Microphone 

If there were a microphone and  speaker integrated in the police cars that would be epic just to be able to tell someone pull over to the side of road or scream turn the engine off! And exit the vehicles. 

I am not too sure on this either but a mega phone would be useful indeed, however not sure that it will be something. (I will get these questions asked/ answered from the devs to clarify.

4 hours ago, max_42o said:

4. Car Microphone 

This is announced i read it somewhere.  

On 2018-05-03 at 6:14 PM, max_42o said:

3. Code lighting 

Were i work which is the EMS/Paramedic station the code or as we call them "priorities" (prio 3, prio 2 and prio 1) is translated to:

Prio 3 = Transport/not life-threatening/low medical attention, which means we have to be in the car and on the move in a few minutes.

Prio 2 = Emergency but not life-threatening (like fractures and other minor injuries), 90 seconds to get to the car and be on our way.

Prio 1 = Life-threatening, get to the car as fast we can but not more than 90 seconds. 

Only alarm we use sirens and lights is Prio 1, but there are times when we flick on the lights to temporarily get a quick passage thru traffic lights or traffic if we see it necessary.

Edited by Frodie