Hi! Cars should despawnen after 30 minutes but that would disturb the roleplay massively why an idea for the car Spawning: could not you just set a limit? would be more advantageous than despawning. 

Why should they despawn? If they are owned by someone then why should it be removed if they would need it after 30 minutes? so It shouldn't despawn at all.

37 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

Why should they despawn? If they are owned by someone then why should it be removed if they would need it after 30 minutes? so It shouldn't despawn at all.

My idea for this would be if nobody is using it at all or if it's owned and/or stolen.

19 minutes ago, JACKFACERP said:

My idea for this would be if nobody is using it at all or if it's not owned and/or stolen.

If a car is just sitting around somewhere for a certain amount of time it will despawn back to your garage, in order to keep the lag down and have servers run smoothly. 

i think 30 minutes is too short,  You can always be in RP scenario that goes on longer than 30 minutes, and when u go back to where ur car was u dont want it just despawned.

I would imagine if the player is in the vicinity of the car it won't start counting down the 30 minute despawn timer. No actual authority or involvement with the Devs, just thinking logically.

Cars are aways-away...anyway

• Like 1

I agree it should be so that you can't take another car out of you garage until you park your other car at your house. This will prevent ppl from leaving multiple cars in the streets when they are too lazy to drive them back home. If they do go with the despawning route then i hope they implement a feature that warns you 5 minutes before you car despawns.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ANOKATA said:

I agree it should be so that you can't take another car out of you garage until you park your other car at your house. This will prevent ppl from leaving multiple cars in the streets when they are too lazy to drive them back home. If they do go with the despawning route then i hope they implement a feature that warns you 5 minutes before you car despawns.

Or when you take out another car the old car goes back into the garage, altho at the other hand it could be usefull to lend your car to a friend for example, so u can drive with 2 cars

On 5/1/2018 at 4:29 PM, JACKFACERP said:

My idea for this would be if nobody is using it at all or if it's owned and/or stolen.

If it stolen then whats the point of rp if it just disappears