tq2221

its been a week

SO ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THEY PUSHED THE DATE BACK AGAIN, AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE SO CALLED "TIME TABLE" OR " TO DO LIST" AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT WILL NEVER GET DONE. EVERYDAY THERES MORE NUMBERS BEING ADDED TO THE "NEW" PART OF THE CHART. AND IM JUST WONDERING NOW IF THIS IS JUST A WAY TO KEEP THE PEOPLE GOING AND GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE. 

WHAT DO YALL THINK LET ME KNOW.

Like I said before in another post, whoever "bought" a package simply made a donation, and they should have had prior knowledge to the fact that this is a game in-development, ergo there will be delays. You were not promised a release date, just given one. The devs and staff want you to enjoy this game, but would you rather get an unfinished program now, or wait a few months and then get a finished program? So no, this isn't just a way to keep the people going and giving them false hope.

This is the game-development wagon, and delays are simply part of it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tq2221 said:

SO ITS BEEN A WEEK SINCE THEY PUSHED THE DATE BACK AGAIN, AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT THE SO CALLED "TIME TABLE" OR " TO DO LIST" AND IT SEEMS LIKE IT WILL NEVER GET DONE. EVERYDAY THERES MORE NUMBERS BEING ADDED TO THE "NEW" PART OF THE CHART. AND IM JUST WONDERING NOW IF THIS IS JUST A WAY TO KEEP THE PEOPLE GOING AND GIVING THEM FALSE HOPE. 

No new tasks have been added. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tq2221 said:

Actually my friend there aren't new numbers being added. Paratus himself said those there are the only ones we need to complete the town square module. Please no fake news..... Thanks see you in the town square!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TPlays said:

Actually my friend there aren't new numbers being added. Paratus himself said those there are the only ones we need to complete the town square module. Please no fake news..... Thanks see you in the town square!!!

Indeed.

1: People need to understand that if Town Square isn't hyped up to what it has been, they aren't going to be able to get my money to hire more developers. If you want Identity to be the game you want it to be, Wait.

2: Now new tasks have not been added since the tracker was released, not only myself  but other members of the community have been taking down data and reviewing every single day since the tracker was put up. 

3: turn off caps...

Edited by Byron
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Byron said:

1: People need to understand that if Town Square isn't hyped up to what it has been, they aren't going to be able to get my money to hire more developers. If you want Identity to be the game you want it to be, Wait.

2: Now new tasks have not been added since the tracker was released, not only myself  but other members of the community have been taking down data and reviewing every single day since the tracker was put up. 

3: turn off caps...

Thank you this is what people need to hear thats all!!!

actually sir umm... if someone says it will be done by a date, that is saying when it will be done there doesn't have to be a promise. but if you have known that it wouldn't be released on that day which they did know, they could have said something like they did when they put the release date out. and to answer your question I paid for a BETA version so yes I would rather have them put something out for use to play and see that our money is going somewhere, and then come out with a more complete game. that's what people do. because as of right now sir, I don't see anything but a list that wont ever be complete. everyday I get one here there is something new to the list. 

Listen, if you code a code, and its going good for example u can say, it might be ready that moment, Right, when ur making it, outa nowhere theres an error, then u have to fix that error, good luck finding the error, when that error is fixed it can cause an other error, and lets just say sometimes things can take longer then expected, not because they dont put their time in it, but because unexpected things happen. 

8 minutes ago, xJinQs said:

Listen, if you code a code, and its going good for example u can say, it might be ready that moment, Right, when ur making it, outa nowhere theres an error, then u have to fix that error, good luck finding the error, when that error is fixed it can cause an other error, and lets just say sometimes things can take longer then expected, not because they dont put their time in it, but because unexpected things happen. 

which is totally fine bro but don't let me come on my cp the day it comes out and see some bs like this when again I paid for the beta and haven't gotten anything and I do mean anything, that error didn't happen the day of trust me because in order to put a date out you would have had to run a sim over and over and over again to make sure stuff doesn't happen so they just failed to let the people know whats what.  and if it wasn't true this little post wouldn't have gotten all this backlash. they have over 60 different problems 3 days before the release date bro. this is the spread sheet they sent me bro and look at what the dates are and look at how much time they had to tell us there was a problem https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE14PqMDiLEVKomb7ZC9sQYyQQ6M3vZcCTs7idZjDQY/edit#gid=0

2 minutes ago, tq2221 said:

which is totally fine bro but don't let me come on my cp the day it comes out and see some bs like this when again I paid for the beta and haven't gotten anything and I do mean anything, that error didn't happen the day of trust me because in order to put a date out you would have had to run a sim over and over and over again to make sure stuff doesn't happen so they just failed to let the people know whats what.  and if it wasn't true this little post wouldn't have gotten all this backlash. they have over 60 different problems 3 days before the release date bro. this is the spread sheet they sent me bro and look at what the dates are and look at how much time they had to tell us there was a problem https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HE14PqMDiLEVKomb7ZC9sQYyQQ6M3vZcCTs7idZjDQY/edit#gid=0

You did not pay for the beta. The Modules aren't betas. Consider them as alphas. And you can single your self out and say you didn't receive anything. None of us did but we are patient and waiting. You must stay loyal to the project. See you in Town Square!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TPlays said:

You did not pay for the beta. The Modules aren't betas. Consider them as alphas. And you can single your self out and say you didn't receive anything. None of us did but we are patient and waiting. You must stay loyal to the project. See you in Town Square!!!

false see that's the thing I paid the 90.00 which I quote says "Passport, Founder Hat, Beta Access, $1,000 Game Cash, Old Dirt Bike, Studio Apartment, One Car Garage"    so that means I should be getting SOMETHING and you completely dismissed what I said and tried to point something out you thought was flawed which isn't. u dismissed that they had known before the date that the game came out to tell all the people who paid and have been waiting on a game for a year, that it wasn't coming out.  its funny how that is but you didn't know how much I paid till now, but you can say what I was supposed to get. lol 

On 4/30/2018 at 3:51 PM, Cstove said:

No new tasks have been added. 

They are half way finished with the listed tasks and no new tasks have been put up. (bugs have gone up one but those must be added) They eliminated one from gameplay though.

Edited by Mordacar

7 hours ago, tq2221 said:

false see that's the thing I paid the 90.00 which I quote says "Passport, Founder Hat, Beta Access, $1,000 Game Cash, Old Dirt Bike, Studio Apartment, One Car Garage"    so that means I should be getting SOMETHING and you completely dismissed what I said and tried to point something out you thought was flawed which isn't. u dismissed that they had known before the date that the game came out to tell all the people who paid and have been waiting on a game for a year, that it wasn't coming out.  its funny how that is but you didn't know how much I paid till now, but you can say what I was supposed to get. lol 

I think you miss the point. What you pledged, you get beta access amongst other things. Where does it say the TS is beta? It doesnt, because its not so up until beta you are not entitled to anything. If you dont have patience then I dont think pledging is for you and if you think that some projects dont even get this far then this one is doing ok.

I do agree something should have been said sooner about the last delay, but if its not ready, then its not. I would much rather wait then be presented with a buggy unplayable mess and thats hardly going to do them any favours if they are still after backers, worst case scenario they will see a buggy mess and  people dont want to invest, which in return could lead to them shutting the project down and we all lose our money.

46 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

I think you miss the point. What you pledged, you get beta access amongst other things. Where does it say the TS is beta? It doesnt, because its not so up until beta you are not entitled to anything. If you dont have patience then I dont think pledging is for you and if you think that some projects dont even get this far then this one is doing ok.

The modules may not be Beta but they are what you get if you pledged for Founder and above before the actual Beta. 

Also pledging is not purchasing, you are pledging early on and in return the items on that pledge are your reward for helping out early on in development. Not a purchase. (Just to clarify what a pledge is)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tq2221 said:

Not false. The modules are not betas. The devs have said it themselves. The beta will be coming out after all the modules are done. The modules are early Alphas. I miss spoke my friend I'm sorry. I am not trying to be rude never am. I was just saying that the modules aren't betas. See you in Town Square. And I pledged $30. If you were wondering.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The modules may not be Beta but they are what you get if you pledged for Founder and above before the actual Beta. 

Also pledging is not purchasing, you are pledging early on and in return the items on that pledge are your reward for helping out early on in development. Not a purchase. (Just to clarify what a pledge is)

I think I didnt quite explain myself regarding the TS not being beta. I just meant that when it comes out initially, its not at the beta stage yet, its alpha. So my point was no one is really entitled to get anything until the beta stage and beyond.

1 hour ago, Worldraider said:

I think I didnt quite explain myself regarding the TS not being beta. I just meant that when it comes out initially, its not at the beta stage yet, its alpha. So my point was no one is really entitled to get anything until the beta stage and beyond.

I know, I just quoted specifically because if you pledge for Beta, you get everything early on. It was more of a clarification thing, not a correction. 

55 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Still waitin' for the new site which should've arrived last week.

Still waiting on the Credit Card processing company on that part.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

I know, I just quoted specifically because if you pledge for Beta, you get everything early on. It was more of a clarification thing, not a correction. 

Still waiting on the Credit Card processing company on that part.

Im assuming the website will be live before they would want to release the TS?

7 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

Im assuming the website will be live before they would want to release the TS?

yes

5 hours ago, TPlays said:

Not false. The modules are not betas. The devs have said it themselves. The beta will be coming out after all the modules are done. The modules are early Alphas. I miss spoke my friend I'm sorry. I am not trying to be rude never am. I was just saying that the modules aren't betas. See you in Town Square. And I pledged $30. If you were wondering.

I just want to kow at the end of the day what did I pledge for . I understand that the modules are not beta. got that from day one. but I figured there has to be a beta because they have had errors come out and game play come out.  and does this mean I have to buy the game as well when it comes out or am I good

Edited by tq2221