Money System Ideas

Concept

Firstly I would like to explain my concepts then I will go into more detail for some additions to the money system (some may be in the game or they may be in planning, I don't know what they have planned.:D) What I was thinking of is different states of money such as Dirty money (Money obtained unlawfully) Clean money (Money obtained lawfully). I will now explain what systems could be added.

Clean Money

The use of Clean money would be to use to buy items for your person, house ext... And you would be able to deposit the money into a bank or the game equivalent and also inside your house. This type of money you could use anywhere and you would not have to do anything to it to use it at all places. 

Dirty Money

The way you would get Dirty money is by robbing a bank or any other big place that would have a large amount of money. The way this money could come into play is if there is a bank robbery instead of the robbers being able to deposit the money into the bank and it would be safe. It would add an extra "cleaning" method you would have to do. This would involve a system of if you had $10,000 of dirty money you would have to pay 20% of the money you want to be cleaned. If you choose not to clean the money you would not be able to deposit the money into a bank but would have to store it in your house or yourself, So if the police found dirty money on you they could investigate where the money came from.

Notes

There could be a few other ways you could gain dirty money through "black market" trades with players (it would be up to the players if you want dirty money or clean) 

The police could have a system on their computers to check if the money you have is dirty money. Such as if you got pulled over by the police and you had $10,000 on you they would question you why you had that amount on you and if you don't have an explanation they could run the money through a computer and see if its dirty (involved in a robbery) or clean (legally obtained) 

This is my second suggestion check my first suggestion out here :