TPlays

I want to know where you all stand. Again

One week after delay how are we feeling about Identity?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What % are you still with Asylum and Identity?

• 100%
    • 75%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 0%
    • I don't know.
  2. 2. Will you still try to grow the community of the game?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No..

So I was just wondering where you guys stand a week later. Please ask any questions you have here. I am here for debate and for helping you guys!

75%, at first (last year) i was convinced this game is going awesome, but after a few delays i am getting my thoughts about the game, but still hoping for a quick release and an awesome game! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theezakj said:

75%, at first (last year) i was convinced this game is going awesome, but after a few delays i am getting my thoughts about the game, but still hoping for a quick release and an awesome game! 

Great to know!!

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

Still 100%

Good! Glad to see we have a following!

still at 100%, always have been and will be but as i said in a previous post unfortunately i'm sometimes more easily susceptible to tendencies of paranoia ( not due to a medical condition but previous life experiences have contributed to it ) and as such my mind keeps going up and down about how the game is going, sadly for people like me my paranoia tends to flare up when delays happen and the devs don't say much and despite how sometimes I've come across as disbelieving the devs i do honestly believe deep down this game will be a huge success and isn't a scam. i just hope more people can see the genuine nature of paratus and his vision for identity

I actually was against the devs, thinking they were scamming us until Paratus responded to my criticisms. Completely changed my opinion of the whole thing. This is an early access game, and while I still think they should have done a lot differently, I am 100% with them now. They didn't give a new release for the TS module, which some people find annoying but I actually praise them for it. It is what they should have done in the first place, don't set yourself unrealistic deadlines. They completely deserved the hate they got for both delays, but they completely deserve some praise for not making the wrong decision again. I am back on the side of the devs.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

I actually was against the devs, thinking they were scamming us until Paratus responded to my criticisms. Completely changed my opinion of the whole thing. This is an early access game, and while I still think they should have done a lot differently, I am 100% with them now. They didn't give a new release for the TS module, which some people find annoying but I actually praise them for it. It is what they should have done in the first place, don't set yourself unrealistic deadlines. They completely deserved the hate they got for both delays, but they completely deserve some praise for not making the wrong decision again. I am back on the side of the devs.

Glad to hear. I am actually really liking the story of how he responded to you. I can't wait to grab  a drink with you in the Town Square!!!

Ok so I see a lot of peopl have mixed feelings  does any one wanna talk about it. I mean I am here to talk about the game no matter what you voted!!!

I'm 100% with the game, always have been. I feel like if people are getting so worked up over the delays, they should just take a break and come back in a few months or so if it's really upsetting them that much. I was disappointed in the delays too and all, but I feel like constantly being negative and yelling isn't really being productive, nor is it going to change the fact that the TS has been delayed. I check the site every day and if the module is out that's great, but if it's not that's fine too. I just think people are making a mountain out of a molehill. 

To the people who think they should get some sort of extra item since the module hasn't come out yet, I feel like that's a bit of an entitlement issue. In my opinion, buying the pack that I did was more of a donation rather than an actual purchase. If people can't afford the game or are unsure about the legitimacy of this game, they should just wait until either it comes out or they have enough money where if this game doesn't come to light it's no big deal. I'd imagine it would be a lot less stressful buying a pack when you're 100% this is a real game and would prevent people from constantly pledging and then refunding.

Just my two cents! I don't mean to offend anyone or anything this is all just my opinion. Can't wait for the module to come out! :D 

• Like 1

Just now, Hatoful said:

I'm 100% with the game, always have been. I feel like if people are getting so worked up over the delays, they should just take a break and come back in a few months or so if it's really upsetting them that much. I was disappointed in the delays too and all, but I feel like constantly being negative and yelling isn't really being productive, nor is it going to change the fact that the TS has been delayed. I check the site every day and if the module is out that's great, but if it's not that's fine too. I just think people are making a mountain out of a molehill. 

To the people who think they should get some sort of extra item since the module hasn't come out yet, I feel like that's a bit of an entitlement issue. In my opinion, buying the pack that I did was more of a donation rather than an actual purchase. If people can't afford the game or are unsure about the legitimacy of this game, they should just wait until either it comes out or they have enough money where if this game doesn't come to light it's no big deal. I'd imagine it would be a lot less stressful buying a pack when you're 100% this is a real game and would prevent people from constantly pledging and then refunding.

Just my two cents! I don't mean to offend anyone or anything this is all just my opinion. Can't wait for the module to come out! :D 

I agree.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hatoful said:

Love to hear it!! Thanks!

I pledged one of the smaller amounts. Every single pledge is based on trust for the developer to actually make a game at the end of it. Some people who back games lose their money when it falls through and the game doesnt get made so its always been my ethos to never pledge more than you can afford to lose.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

I pledged one of the smaller amounts. Every single pledge is based on trust for the developer to actually make a game at the end of it. Some people who back games lose their money when it falls through and the game doesnt get made so its always been my ethos to never pledge more than you can afford to lose.

I like this thanks for taking the time out of your day to write here!!!

31 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I like this thanks for taking the time out of your day to write here!!!

No probs. I also agree with Subway244's comments so I didnt write that bit lol.

I'm exactly where I was when I first came across this game early last year, although that's not to say I'm 100% expecting this game to release and I never have been! I know how crowd funding works and that will be the same after the release of TS and up until full release. I however am not particularly worried about delays or the regression from release date to task bar (if I'm honest, I think that's probably the best thing the Dev's could have done IMO). I've backed and followed games which haven't had delays and failed dramatically. I've backed and followed games which have been plagued with issues and delays and been successful we all like to speculate but ultimately it comes down to the motivation of the Dev's and all this nonsense, second guessing and repition on the forums won't help.

Will wait and see, but a good few of the community fail to understand is that there's an inherent risk in backing early and if it's not money you can afford to loose (or simply don't want to) don't pledge...just hold out and wait for the full release. 

• Like 2

As much as I dislike the delays and the hype I have for this game is so insane it's unreal and as much as the combination of the two does NOT go well together, I am 100% with them and the fact they don't repeat the same mistake and actually learn from past experiences of setting unrealistic deadlines like @JoelKeys said, actually makes me happy. In regards of the "grow the community", I'm sure I have done quite enough for the community as of right now, as there isn't much other than "so there's this future game...".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dandi said:

As much as I dislike the delays and the hype I have for this game is so insane it's unreal and as much as the combination of the two does NOT go well together, I am 100% with them and the fact they don't repeat the same mistake and actually learn from past experiences of setting unrealistic deadlines like @JoelKeys said, actually makes me happy. In regards of the "grow the community", I'm sure I have done quite enough for the community as of right now, as there isn't much other than "so there's this future game...".

I agree.

48 minutes ago, DeWaldo89 said:

I'm exactly where I was when I first came across this game early last year, although that's not to say I'm 100% expecting this game to release and I never have been! I know how crowd funding works and that will be the same after the release of TS and up until full release. I however am not particularly worried about delays or the regression from release date to task bar (if I'm honest, I think that's probably the best thing the Dev's could have done IMO). I've backed and followed games which haven't had delays and failed dramatically. I've backed and followed games which have been plagued with issues and delays and been successful we all like to speculate but ultimately it comes down to the motivation of the Dev's and all this nonsense, second guessing and repition on the forums won't help.

Will wait and see, but a good few of the community fail to understand is that there's an inherent risk in backing early and if it's not money you can afford to loose (or simply don't want to) don't pledge...just hold out and wait for the full release. 

This... 

also, count me in 100%

• Like 1

100% in. The same as every game I back.

You back the idea and the project the idea spawns. If you don't want to back a project, you wait until it is released to buy it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Worldraider said:

No probs. I also agree with Subway244's comments so I didnt write that bit lol.

Yeah i got you cool!

Well,  believe it or not but i follow this game since the first announcement.  First i was thinking thats just some idiots who have an illusion of a game a lot of people waiting for.  

This and because of Arma3  and Star Citizen i bought me a 1500€ PC  2 weeks ago and im pledged 150$ in Identity cause im sure they are not scammers.  

Im totally behind the devs and trust them, yes the delays were annoying but triple AAA titles have more delays nowadays so what?  I think we're 98% before the TS Release and if they need some more weeks or months i will wait cause im really patient for a game i ever wanted.  

And again, sorry for my bad english or grammar im german. ¬¬

Edited by Stealthfuel

11 hours ago, Mordacar said:

In for $500.00 for over a year and I'm 110% behind the dev's.

amazing support thank you! I love this community!

11 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Well,  believe it or not but i follow this game since the first announcement.  First i was thinking thats just some idiots who have an illusion of a game a lot of people waiting for.  

This and because of Arma3  and Star Citizen i bought me a 1500€ PC  2 weeks ago and im pledged 150$ in Identity cause im sure they are not scammers.  

Im totally behind the devs and trust them, yes the delays were annoying but triple AAA titles have more delays nowadays so what?  I think we're 98% before the TS Release and if they need some more weeks or months i will wait cause im really patient for a game i ever wanted.  

And again, sorry for my bad english or grammar im german. ¬¬

This is great to hear! I'm glad you are here to stay. I'll see you in the Town Square!!!!

• Like 1

I am going to say 100% for right now. If for some reason the game takes another years time; you can pretty much count me out. By that time I'm almost certain that EVERYWHERE will have released a lot more for gamers to bank on; than what Identity has. Not saying Identity is bad, but there is a reasonable amount of time that a customer will give before they begin to lose interest. I know it's comparing apples to oranges but look at Frank Miller's Sin City 2. They waited a decade to do it and the ratings stunk. People lost interest in it. Given the amount of time this game is taking; everything should be perfect when it finally releases. Maybe a few more surprise features if not a small compensation for the long wait.

On 5/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, DeWaldo89 said:

I like this a lot. Fun to read and to see you with knowledge. Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!

• Like 1