carljonsonm

How will the neighborhoods in Identity will look like? see the pics

you can see here the neighborhood in UE4 its a sample you can buy it on ue4 market place, i want to ask the devs @Paratus @Motown @Beach_Ball about this and will it be similar to this because this is how in real life the neighborhoods look like thank you

what do u think guys ?

• ver.1.22474487139 3

i want identity to not only invest their time and work only on game mechanics but to give effort to the housing and the american style of neighborhoods, i mean look at this goergoes view and imagine once you sign in u get out of ur house u see players jogging and running maybe playing with their pets and all that good stuff, some of them having fun in their backyards maybe partying and all that, then the police at night go and shut the party at the backyard of a house !!!!

• Like 3

The houses will look very similar to this. As of yet I am unsure about the details of the houses, but I do know that the architecture and design will be American style. More links below could provide you with more information.

These do look awesome!

18 hours ago, carljonsonm said:

i want identity to not only invest their time and work only on game mechanics but to give effort to the housing and the american style of neighborhoods, i mean look at this goergoes view and imagine once you sign in u get out of ur house u see players jogging and running maybe playing with their pets and all that good stuff, some of them having fun in their backyards maybe partying and all that, then the police at night go and shut the party at the backyard of a house !!!!

As soon as I buy my first house in Identity, I’m gonna throw a huge house party to celebrate!

• Like 2

I am also going to have a huge party for all of us. Open invite! this is what I love. I love seeing the community coming together!

4 hours ago, TPlays said:

I am also going to have a huge party for all of us. Open invite! this is what I love. I love seeing the community coming together!

i'll be sure to stop by, first beers on me haha

Just now, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

i'll be sure to stop by, first beers on me haha

Good too know hahahahah!!!!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, TPlays said:

Good too know hahahahah!!!!

i really do hope this community has more people who are looking to make friends, i think it's nicer when people hang out, make friends and form bonds

1 minute ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

i really do hope this community has more people who are looking to make friends, i think it's nicer when people hang out, make friends and form bonds

Exactly, I can't wait to make new friends in this game.

• Like 1