I was wondering how the smuggling system would work because if it is a generic system such as storing items in an inventory on a vehicle, police could find illegal stuff very quickly. Whereas I was thinking if it was possible to add a system where you can hide stuff under your car inside and all around it, so if the police want to do a vehicle search it would take a bit of time rather than checking an inventory. Also, it would be cool to place stuff on/inside your car it rather than an inventory. (I don't know what kind of system the devs are planning on but this would be my idea of a "cool" system.) 

• Like 2

When you come to think of it; there are so many ways one can smuggle. Car, airplane, truck, boat and hiding things on you. Not sure if you can modify the physical vehicle that you may own; but if you could, that would create an entire dynamic of smuggling. As mentioned in the first post; hiding things under your car is an idea. But imagine if you could modify the trunk space in order to hide things in there. Or possibly using the spare tire space underneath the trunk floor to hide things in there. So in reality, a police player is searching your car by every square inch. Within that time one of your comrades could be on his way to come save you. Think of all the work it creates for gamers. Being pulled over, searched, evading detainment, and then being wanted by law enforcement.

2 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

When you come to think of it; there are so many ways one can smuggle. Car, airplane, truck, boat and hiding things on you. Not sure if you can modify the physical vehicle that you may own; but if you could, that would create an entire dynamic of smuggling. As mentioned in the first post; hiding things under your car is an idea. But imagine if you could modify the trunk space in order to hide things in there. Or possibly using the spare tire space underneath the trunk floor to hide things in there. So in reality, a police player is searching your car by every square inch. Within that time one of your comrades could be on his way to come save you. Think of all the work it creates for gamers. Being pulled over, searched, evading detainment, and then being wanted by law enforcement.

No airplanes..

+1 Very cool idea!

I hope at the very least contraband can be stashed in various containers like crates, bags, briefcases which can then be transported outside of a players inventory or in trunks, on flatbed trucks. Like deaddrops, leave a bale of narcotics deep in the woods for someone to collect and for police to have to stake it out. Players would have to determine if the drop was safe, people caught in the area would have to explain themselves, charges would be harder to prosecute, rival gangs could steal stashes. These containers would also accomodate artworks, books, clothes, etc so containers are not immediately associated with drugs, gun running or illegal activity by the law and average joe citizens.