Norway174

The Discord Repository

WHAT IS DISCORD?                   

Discord is a free communication platform designed to replace TeamSpeak 3 and Skype.

You can use Discord either directly in your browser, on your phone, or as a stand alone application on your PC.

You can find more information at https://discordapp.com/

OFFICIAL IDENTITY DISCORD            

https://discord.gg/bWu34X3
On the official Identity Discord server, you can find all sorts of information about Identity,
and talk directly with the other community members, and the developers.

News and announcements, including the streams are also posted on this server.

COMMUNITY DISCORDS               

Identity Political Organization (IPO)
This is the one stop server for all things
political within the Identity community.

https://discord.gg/M5D8PUj

The Precinct
A place for everyone interested in IdentityRPG's law enforcement.

https://discord.gg/94gNEEV

IdentityRPG Spanish
A Spanish community server hosted by @SrPeter.

https://discord.gg/Rn7377c

IdentityRPG [TR/US]
Turkish English IdentityRPG Community Owned By @Ceothryth.

https://discord.gg/UR3cJEe

Identity Life Servers
Founded in 2016 by @JamesLuck01.

https://discord.gg/8UyU2qE

I noticed there wasn't an easy place where the Discord links are collected.
So this thread will, hopefully, serve as the main location where you can find the invite link to the official Identity Discord channel. As well as others.

These added for now, are the servers I'm in right now, and have access to.

If you want your own Discord channel added here. Send me a PM, or post in this thread. And I'll add it asap.
Be sure to include a permanent invite link, a name, and a short description.

Edited by Norway174
Added a Identity Life Servers server by request. And updated the formating.
  • Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

Thanks for this information I got to say it is a sad day when Ventrilo is forgotten. 

Bumb. Took a break, and already on page 4. And I noticed a few people have made new topics just asking for the url.

Maybe we could get this sticked?

@Xzothi No one uses Ventrilo anymore. :P But I could add it if you have a link you'd like added.

@Norway174 It was more of a reference to  this part of your post I quote "Discord is a free communication platform designed to replace TeamSpeak 3 and Skype. "  Discord also replaces Ventrilo.  Ventrilo and TeamSpeak use to fight it out.  Ventrilo had better quaintly voice over ip and took less resources then TeamSpeak did. 

It was mainly forgotten because it was after TeamSpeak came out. So people didn't want to switch because they already were paying for there servers on TeamSpeak. Ventrilo had some sense of people moving out of TeamSpeak but not enough did.   When discord came about though it was much different in the sense easier UI then TeamSpeak and Ventrilo as well as servers are free.(At least you can have free bigger servers then the other two with out needing to pay. Not that I have seen any servers to buy for discord.)

Edited by Xzothi

@Xzothi Ah, alright. Fair enough. :P 
I've never used Ventrilo, and I never saw much activity with it. So I didn't mention it in the OP.
The "Discord is a free communication platform designed to replace TeamSpeak 3 and Skype.is more or less a quote for Discord's own front-page.

Update:

Removed the Identity Life discord, as OhEric decided to shut down the community.
And added a new Discord link, as requested in a PM.

Just a reminder to anyone else who would like to get their server out there, feel free to post here, or send me a PM with a permanent invite link, and a description of your server. And I'll get it added ASAP.

• Like 1

Maybe I could help, because I noticed that there is no Brazilian community of Identity in the discord.

@nexus Of course. Make the Discord, make a permanent invite link. And either post here, or send me a PM. With the name, and a short description of the server. And I'll happily add it to the list!

The more the merrier.

Thanks for the links, looking into the Politics one as I may consider running for Governor, given my actual experience with real world and digital world design, development, management, administration etc.

@TheDigitalDiamond No problem at all. Glad you found them useful.

As for the politics one, I assume you mean the IPO one? It's sorta a bit quiet now. But I'm sure it'll spike up with activity once we're closer to an actual game.

If you do end up making a party, feel free to message me on Discord. And I can set you up with your own sub-section for your party on the IPO server. Where you'll be able to manage it however you want to! :D 

Right now the last I heard they have it in their head that Governor terms will last 4 days.. That's completely dysfunction for organizing and accomplishing anything of merit, so until I see a proper governmental system design presented, I will have to withhold my actual professional expertise in this area.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

40 minutes ago, TheDigitalDiamond said:

Right now the last I heard they have it in their head that Governor terms will last 4 days.. That's completely dysfunction for organizing and accomplishing anything of merit, so until I see a proper governmental system design presented, I will have to withhold my actual professional expertise in this area.

The four days system won't last a week, so no worries.

On 28.04.2018 at 6:25 AM, Norway174 said:

can create a chat for Russian speakers in discord?

Edited by Parsival