ANOKATA

In game cash

Question

Last question for today and i'll stop bothering you gents. How much is the in game money worth (like say $1000)? and what can it buy me?. What i mean is will the in game currency be of the same value as real world money, will £1000 buy me in game what it can in real life?

Also what is minimum wage for certain jobs, like say perhaps a cop?

4 answers to this question

First off, money will not be available in the Town Square. Second, I am not sure about prices for items within the game. A few things will be able to be purchased will real money (micro-transactions). However, expect fairly realistic prices with in-game money. I don't think a hat or a vape will cost $500,000,000, like GMod's DarkRP. The wages will probably be like GMod DarkRP, and will depend on your job. If you were a cop, it would probably be $15-$25 dollars an in-game hour.

last i checked the currency will match real life heavily, so a carton of cigarettes for example will cost like 10 bucks, a car brand new might cost between 20,000 and 35,000 dollars and a brand new house will likely cost over 100,000 dollars, wages will be heavily reflected on real life so an accountant for example could very well be on 50-60,000+ a year whereas a transporter or delivery driver might only earn 20,000 a year or whatever it is per month 

I do like the idea  how it is more realistic but at the same time I hope there is a middle ground. Not too expensive not too cheap.

1 hour ago, subway244 said:

First off, money will not be available in the Town Square. Second, I am not sure about prices for items within the game. A few things will be able to be purchased will real money (micro-transactions). However, expect fairly realistic prices with in-game money. I don't think a hat or a vape will cost $500,000,000, like GMod's DarkRP. The wages will probably be like GMod DarkRP, and will depend on your job. If you were a cop, it would probably be $15-$25 dollars an in-game hour. @ANOKATA

There will be no typical wages for careers. You have to do jobs to actually get paid and so if you afk/ do nothing then you earn nothing.

• Like 1