Koster

Question when the game will come out ??????

Question

Hello I have several questions when the game comes out how it will go on Steam or a Launcher to download on Identity.org? a can like (Battlestate escape from tarfov)

My most important question:
The game will it compress has its output because we do not all have the optical fiber yet a liver I take the example of (Battlestate escape from)because I have a good enough connection but not enough to download 25 GIGA for example in 2h it is impossible

Will the servers be only ENGLISH or will each country have its own server?? 
because to chat between players is to have no communication problems is the best thing to do

I'm every day developing the game I'm very impatient and I hope not to be on its release if I like the game I would risk buying a bigger edition of the game

Follow dev tracker 

https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

10 answers to this question

On 27/04/2018 at 4:28 PM, oasixm said:

when we get a offer , i dont receive an email it's normal ? (email with key )

1 hour ago, Koster said:

Hi

I suppose you'd get a key when the beta comes out or a few days before just to pre-download it

Meta (How do I get my Steam key? Do I log in on the Identity site?) https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultFastRedpandaPastaThat You can most likely expect a "get steam key" button to appear on the Identity website the same day Module One goes live. You'll be asked to sign into your steam account to claim your key. An email will also likely be sent out to alert backers that they can do this.

1 hour ago, Koster said:

Hello I have several questions when the game comes out how it will go on Steam or a Launcher to download on Identity.org? a can like (Battlestate escape from tarfov)

You will get a steam key via email when it is ready, You will download the module from steam but also you will have a Launcher for the game itself which you will log in with your store account. 

1 hour ago, Koster said:

My most important question:
The game will it compress has its output because we do not all have the optical fiber yet a liver I take the example of (Battlestate escape from)because I have a good enough connection but not enough to download 25 GIGA for example in 2h it is impossible

The first Module will be compressed and it will be roughly 10 GB.

1 hour ago, Koster said:

Will the servers be only ENGLISH or will each country have its own server?? 

The Modules and Beta will be Only English. At Full game release you will find that Private servers will include other specific languages but the Official servers will be English Only.

1 hour ago, Koster said:

I'm every day developing the game I'm very impatient and I hope not to be on its release if I like the game I would risk buying a bigger edition of the game

1 week after the new website releases the pledge packages will be risen in price or removed from the store and no longer will be available.

• Like 1

WOAW you are very fast to answer thank you I it is that your team work hard to achieve the impossible I wish all Asylum Entertainment studio A promising future and also a great day 

• Like 2

Hi

I suppose you'd get a key when the beta comes out or a few days before just to pre-download it

Had planned another trailer to present the game menu how to connect to a server when starting the gameplay? how's this gonna go?

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 minutes ago, Koster said:

Had planned another trailer to present the game menu how to connect to a server when starting the gameplay? how's this gonna go?

Explain what you just said, please.

I'd like to know how it's going to be the gameplay phase are pretty but I wonder if when we'll start the game if we let go on a server like that or if there's a menu like in most games

28 minutes ago, Koster said:

I'd like to know how it's going to be the gameplay phase are pretty but I wonder if when we'll start the game if we let go on a server like that or if there's a menu like in most games

For the modules, there won't be a server browser/menu. You will join a random server when you hit play or you join friends through steam.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

For the modules, there won't be a server browser/menu. You will join a random server when you hit play or you join friends through steam.

Thanks

• Like 1