Plumis

Extra rewards as a compensation for the constant delays.

Extra rewards as a compensation for the constant delays.  

103 members have voted

1. 1. I believe its fair to get extra In - Game items as a compensation.

• Yes, we deserve this
    • No, I am OK with my pledged rewards

I believe it is fair for the community who supported this game to get extra in game items as a reward for our patience and tolerance towards the developers. We showed our devotion and trust to you by not claiming a refund. Its your turn now @Developers.

2 minutes ago, Plumis said:

I believe it is fair for the community who supported this game to get extra in game items as a reward for our patience and tolerance towards the developers. We showed our devotion and trust to you by not claiming a refund. Its your turn now @Developers.

I agree. Even though I am still 100% with this game. I do think we should get a little bit of compensation for the wait. I'm never going to refund this game. No matter what! 

• Like 1

Hi there I said no because am happy with what I get. But would certainly not be mad if dev's decide to give us a small little gift. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

Hi there I said no because am happy with what I get. But would certainly not be mad if dev's decide to give us a small little gift. ;) 

I would like to agree to this. I wouldnt mind a  little in game cash hahah

• Like 1

I understand wishing for more, especially in return for going through all of the hardships development has brought, but those who paid did so to support game development, knowing there may be roadblocks. Same as every other funding project. In my opinion, whatever you paid for is fair. Especially after some of the higher packages have been boosted in rewards. But to compensate for everyone, I feel the only thing fair the developers could give people would be clothing or starting money. And all players already start with $1000. Giving every backer a car or home just makes the game too easy. Especially for those pledging less to get that ‘from scratch’ experience. While compensation would be nice, there is no good form in which I can see doing so that would make things still fair and fun and also feel like it’s enough compensation. 

• Like 2

Just now, LightBringer said:

I understand wishing for more, especially in return for going through all of the hardships development has brought, but those who paid did so to support game development, knowing there may be roadblocks. Same as every other funding project. In my opinion, whatever you paid for is fair. Especially after some of the higher packages have been boosted in rewards. But to compensate for everyone, I feel the only thing fair the developers could give people would be clothing or starting money. And all players already start with $1000. Giving every backer a car or home just makes the game too easy. Especially for those pledging less to get that ‘from scratch’ experience. While compensation would be nice, there is no good form in which I can see doing so that would make things still fair and fun and also feel like it’s enough compensation. 

Like I said in game cash would be just fine for me. and not even a lot. I still support the Game 100%

• Like 1

I hope it would be optional to receive it if this does happen. I want to start from the bottom, as the character I plan to create depends on it.

Just now, facade said:

I hope it would be optional to receive it if this does happen. I want to start from the bottom, as the character I plan to create depends on it.

I will be treating the game as a second life. It is going to be so much fun!!

2 hours ago, Plumis said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

Thanks for the info!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Thats for the high amount of contributions man.... you are talking about the 200$+ pledges. Thats not a compensation. Thats giving more to those who gave more, and nothing to those who gave less. 

1 hour ago, Plumis said:

Thats for the high amount of contributions man.... you are talking about the 200$+ pledges. Thats not a compensation. Thats giving more to those who gave more, and nothing to those who gave less. 

Be happy that they even give something. You pledged for whatever and are only entitled to receive what you pledged for, nothing more and nothing less. If the Dev's decide to give us more just be happy man. And if you should not receive anything because you backed/pledged a small amount then its like it is and you will have to accept that. 

Edited by Gometzler
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Gometzler said:

Be happy that they even give something. You pledged for whatever and are only entitled to receive what you pledged for, nothing more and nothing less. If the Dev's decide to give us more just be happy man. And if you should not receive anything because you backed/pledged a small amount then its like it is and you will have to accept that. 

@Gometzler are you ok there mate? Be happy if they even give me something? Entitled to received what i pledged for? Are you out for your mind?  If I pledged for a game WHICH I was promised to play on LATE 2017, and now its LATE 2018, i have to feel grateful? Wake up dude, u are too new at this industry of alpha games

6 minutes ago, Plumis said:

@Gometzler are you ok there mate? Be happy if they even give me something? Entitled to received what i pledged for? Are you out for your mind?  If I pledged for a game WHICH I was promised to play on LATE 2017, and now its LATE 2018, i have to feel grateful? Wake up dude, u are too new at this industry of alpha games

Whatever you say :)

3 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

Whatever you say :)

Man be as ignorant as you want. People like you are destroying the competition and the need of good values. You never experienced deadlines and deliverance penalties. And just to justify my initial reply.
Have you ever heard;

* A project company agreeing to deliver to client at a specific timetable, and after a late deliverance they say "Be glad that we even delivered"? 
* A late delivery from amazon or ebay and the seller say  "Be happy that i decided to deliver it to you"?

Just wake up dude. Always demand what you deserve. Never let anyone to take advantage of you at any instance.

16 minutes ago, Plumis said:

You've been here since the 28th of Feb, every post you've done has either been asking for a refund, calling Asylum scammers, or agitating. Tell me why you deserve anything, because from what I've seen, you've been anything BUT helpful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Plumis said:

What's being given to the 200+ pledges?

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

You've been here since the 28th of Feb, every post you've done has either been asking for a refund, calling Asylum scammers, or agitating. Tell me why you deserve anything, because from what I've seen, you've been anything BUT helpful.

Was here from 2016 when i saw this on kickstarter dude. Two times I did my pledge and dont see any result. So next time you rush to judge, just remember that the thing inside ur head called brain can be used to think before you speak.

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

What's being given to the 200+ pledges?

3 in game items. 

16 minutes ago, Jinx said:

If you ment me I think you are mistaken... check again ;)

Edited by Gometzler

10 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

If you ment me I think you are mistaken... check again ;)

he was talking about me.

1 hour ago, Plumis said:

First of all you don't know me but hey you can assume whatever you want it's you're opinion thats why I said whatever.

45 minutes ago, Plumis said:

Man be as ignorant as you want. People like you are destroying the competition and the need of good values. You never experienced deadlines and deliverance penalties. And just to justify my initial reply.
Have you ever heard;

* A project company agreeing to deliver to client at a specific timetable, and after a late deliverance they say "Be glad that we even delivered"? 
* A late delivery from amazon or ebay and the seller say  "Be happy that i decided to deliver it to you"?

Just wake up dude. Always demand what you deserve. Never let anyone to take advantage of you at any instance.

And that is always a matter of opinion you have yours and I have mine. If you can not handle it, I can not do anything...

18 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Preston_bodhi_343On this link in the quote here I give the video where Motown talks about adding to pledge's go to 19.25 on the video and listen.

@Plumis It includes the $150 pledge tier, $500, $1000, $2500 ones. Yes majority of them are higher than the $250+ but 1 is the $150 one. Also they are doing it because those pledges don't seem to be worth the money to pledger's for the money they cost. The rest of them are entirely fine for what people have spent. 

38 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

First of all you don't know me but hey you can assume whatever you want it's you're opinion thats why I said whatever.

And that is always a matter of opinion you have yours and I have mine. If you can not handle it, I can not do anything...

Dude your responses are like talking to a 10 year old.  Good luck on your happy world that you are living. One day you ll snap out of that dream.

Just now, Plumis said:

Dude your responses are like talking to a 10 year old.  Good luck on your happy world that you are living. One day you ll snap out of that dream.

This just confirms my opinion about you. At least I am happy you not so much ;)