ANOKATA

Apartments town square

Hi I was wondering do only ppl who pledge get apartments? Or can other players buy apartments later on in the server? (Important as I need to know if I should pledge for the expensive package).

Also can I still pledge after town square is released or will it be to late?

• Like 1

You must pledge before The release of Town Square Module. Also In the module you will be given an apartment to play around with before the full game comes out. After that you will receive all of the stuff you have pledged for. You might be able ot get your high end apartment in the module it self though if you do decide to pledge that much. HAve any more questions? You can just @ me at any time!!!

14 hours ago, ANOKATA said:

Hi I was wondering do only ppl who pledge get apartments? Or can other players buy apartments later on in the server? (Important as I need to know if I should pledge for the expensive package).

Hey, for module 1 if you have not got a pledge apartment, you will be provided a temporary one for the module so you can play around with the customisation. If you have a pledge apartment then you will be able to use that to play around with customisation.

Once the new website releases, you will have 1 week before the pledge packackages will be changed, either completed removed or price risen. 

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey, for module 1 if you have not got a pledge apartment, you will be provided a temporary one for the module so you can play around with the customisation. If you have a pledge apartment then you will be able to use that to play around with customisation.

Once the new website releases, you will have 1 week before the pledge packackages will be changed, either completed removed or price risen. 

Thanks i am considering pledging for the apartment package. Will this be the only time players can purchase apartments in game or will they able to use in game money to purchase one later?

49 minutes ago, ANOKATA said:

Thanks i am considering pledging for the apartment package. Will this be the only time players can purchase apartments in game or will they able to use in game money to purchase one later?

Once the game is released you are going to be able to pay for whatever you want in all honesty.

1 hour ago, ANOKATA said:

You can pay with in game money in the beta (Not modules) and at full game release.

• Like 1