DiddlyDoo54

Disappointed, but hopeful. Please Reply

I invested in this game about a year and a half ago. However, I never felt the need to speak up in forums, because Iwas never worried about where the game was headed. I trusted the developers. Unfortunately, they have weakened my trust. When they first announced they would release the town square module on the 21st of March, I could not be more excited. I (and the friends I had convinced to pledge) could not wait until we were able to explore this new world, in which we had followed dearly. The devs had said they only need to touch a FEW things up, so I was not worried about the first delay. However, I also noticed that they missed the deadline for their trailer by over a week, even though they later revealed that what was seen in the footage was old graphics and mechanics. I began to wonder why it took them so long to release this video, if they should have already had the footage. But I stuck to my investment despite the doubts in my mind. I waited and waited until the 23rd, but the supposed new website and trailer had still not been released, and they did not even care to email us a few days earlier about the delay. I was disappointed. While your team is small, you guys have a ton of potential to do great. And it’s not even that you have to be super fast and finish the game, but you have to be honest. If you can’t keep a promise, maybe you shouldn’t make one. I know yours saying the 14 or 15 tasks left is nothing compared to the thousands you have completed, but a few “minor” touch ups should not take two delays and two plus months. You guys didn’t even email us about the new blog entry. You have a strong, loyal community here, but you can’t tease us with a diamond and give us a rock. I’m sad yeah, but I believe in you and your team. If there’s going to be another delay, tell us. Be honest. Love you guys, and best of luck. Please respond and show us you care about your community.

Asylum, I trust you, and I support you. However, people are getting uneasy. All I ask from you is to at least be honest. If things aren't going as quickly as you wish, please, just tell us. Give us a heads up. Coding is hard. This can't be easy for you. I believe you're trying, but there isn't a reason to keep us stumbling hopefully in the dark for that glimmering token that you dangle just out of reach. I beseech you to heed the words that I have spoken and those before me. I'm not giving up on you here, and I'm not doing it in the future. I've pledged, and I support. Don't fear those who want to see you do great.

2 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

You guys didn’t even email us about the new blog entry.

That was just the announcement, it wasn't a dev blog. The dev blog isn't due out until May. 

So basically I see where you all ae coming from but we cant lose hope my friends. There are many people who are gonna try and refund the game don't let that happen. We need to protect this community as well as we can!

9 minutes ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

@LuckyDuckMay what? 

The dev blog's are roughly a month from each other. I don't know what day in May though.

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

The dev blog's are roughly a month from each other. I don't know what day in May though.

Keep us posted on this if you can. I really want to be able to ready a dev log!