Byron

Task list photos | UPDATED DAILY!

57 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

Looking at Day1 and Day7. A lot more green!

There is a lot more progression going on ins't there! My assumptions for the release are looking promising at this rate. :) 

Indeed its looking good. I actually like this progress idea more than a release date. You see a clear picture of what exactly is going on and you have made it much easier to access it in one place. Im sure its not just me that appreciates it, so thanks for putting in the effort :) 

• Like 2

*Added Day 8

Reminder: Developers don't work on weekends, this is obviously why i didn't update the post. I'd like to Thank everyone for all the support from the community. over 1,200 views on the post! :)

2 minutes ago, Byron said:

*Added Day 8

Reminder: Developers don't work on weekends, this is obviously why i didn't update the post. I'd like to Thank everyone for all the support from the community. over 1,200 views on the post! :)

This is one of the coolest posts I have seen so far! Thanks for your contribution!

Edited by subway244
  • Like 2

This is all really helpful guys!!! Thanks can't wait to see you boys in the town Square!!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, TPlays said:

This is all really helpful guys!!! Thanks can't wait to see you boys in the town Square!!!!!

The theater is going to be really awesome!

This progress is making me all happy on the inside! :D

Not only you I hope. It is getting done more and more every day....

Edited by Gometzler

*Adedd Day 9

I see bars of green, red roses too.

Development is coming, Identity too.

I think to myself, what a wounderfulllll gameeeee.

hyped.

• Like 1

This is a very cool post! Thank you for putting so much effort into showing us and summarizing this data. xD

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BridgetKV said:

This is a very cool post! Thank you for putting so much effort into showing us and summarizing this data. xD

Not a problem, I thought a staff member would have been doing this but i mean i enjoy it to be honest. 

11 hours ago, Byron said:

Not a problem, I thought a staff member would have been doing this but i mean i enjoy it to be honest. 

You guys have done a great job already and we like to see the community join in on these types of things. Thank you for the effort and it really helps a lot!

• Like 1

*Added Day 10

*Added a new "Progression Pictures" section to the post.

Due to the high number of views on this post, i have created a section where ill be comparing progression side by side every five days. So people can kinda get a understanding on how the game is progressing each working week.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the support and positive comments on the post, I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date with the latest dev tracker developments.

Peace ✌

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

*Added Day 12

Announcement 

Unfortunately I've had a family tragedy occur and i will not be able to update the post for an entire week, possibly more than that. I have contacted a moderator to ask if he can continue the posts, Thank you all for the support.

Farewell 

• ver.1.22474487139 4

1 hour ago, Byron said:

*Added Day 12

Announcement 

Unfortunately I've had a family tragedy occur and i will not be able to update the post for an entire week, possibly more than that. I have contacted a moderator to ask if he can continue the posts, Thank you all for the support.

Farewell 

Sorry to hear man! Hope you are able to spend the week with loved ones. We all appreciate you doing these updates for us!

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

49 minutes ago, CloudyMedusa920 said:

Why is character art removed? From the progress bar?

Good question, nobody will know for sure only the dev's will. To be honest this does not concern me at all. They update the tracker manually and maybe they just made a mistake. Maybe @LuckyDuck or some other moderator will let us know.

Edited by Gometzler

52 minutes ago, CloudyMedusa920 said:

Im wondering this myself...

5 hours ago, CloudyMedusa920 said:

One task was deemed non-essential. The tracker displays only the tasks required for the next milestone which in this case is the Town Square.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 4