UndefinedGamer

Game Release Question

Hello, I was wondering on How the Game will be released? Will it be released via, email, downloads page, or what?
Also, around what time (IN EST) will the game be released?

Thanks!

Edited by UndefinedGamer

34 minutes ago, UndefinedGamer said:

Hello, I was wondering on How the Game will be released? Will it be released via, email, downloads page, or what?

Thanks!

You will be emailed a steam key, and there will most likely be a way to claim your key on your profile page.  For time we dont know as we dont know what day even that TS will release.

It will be a steam key. Once the TS is released i think they will make the game visible for pre-purchase on steam. Not sure tho.

A day or two prior to release you will be emailed a steam key to redeem your copy of Town Square

Truth 

- When will the game be released?

Answer: From now there is no release date anymore. There is only a tracker that you track the developers as they make the game.

Im just lost... Of how the developers was talking in the stream about the game and the release date.

However dealy the game 2 days before the release was a major blow to the community

• ver.1.22474487139 1

8 hours ago, UndefinedGamer said:

Thanks!

The first module got delayed..once the new task bar is completed the game will be released

You can find the new taskbar here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/