JackAnderson

Called it

I've been following the development for about 2 years now and quite recently got a refund while I could. I've gotten used to the delays and it's just not worth my time anymore.

• Like 2

already asked for mine but nothing. i knew they would delay, they do everytime.  so many people had hopes and dreams and this is it, well i dont see them now. i tried to warn them but wouldn't listen

I actually thought the devs would release the module months ago but now i have lost all faith in this  game, not worth anyone's time. I hope everyone gets refunded and the devs realize what they've done

I believe in this game, not just because of optimism, but because they have about a million dollars under their belts, and they've made their ties to Steam very overt. Steam is a respected company/system/whatever-it-is, and cannot afford to risk scamming everyone like this. Steam has to trust Asylum, and they seem to, so in turn, I'm going to trust Asylum.

I don't know how long this game will take, but I'm willing to be patient. We're seeing changes and improvements. We know they're doing work. Delays are aggravating, yes, but it is going to mean well in the end.

• Like 1

Have they actually said it's been delayed? or are you just going off the tracker on the town square page?

• Like 1

Just now, RampageAU said:

Have they actually said it's been delayed? or are you just going off the tracker on the town square page?

Yes man they delayed it. There is no released date anymore only a tracker

1 minute ago, WalterCash said:

Yes man they delayed it. There is no released date anymore only a tracker

well yeah. i get that. but have they said 'yep its delayed now'
wasn't the tracker just put up there so the community could see what needs to be worked on while we countdown till. well now?

Just now, RampageAU said:

well yeah. i get that. but have they said 'yep its delayed now'
wasn't the tracker just put up there so the community could see what needs to be worked on while we countdown till. well now?

Formally, they didn't say it was delayed. However, the community is saying that because the tracker is monitoring the TS progress, the tracker is the better teller of release time. The tracker is not saying the Town Square is finished.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Order said:

Formally, they didn't say it was delayed. However, the community is saying that because the tracker is monitoring the TS progress, the tracker is the better teller of release time. The tracker is not saying the Town Square is finished.

Here is a quote from John (paratus) from a post @JoelKeys made.

Most systems are done. Few are not. Having a task for a system doesn't mean it's not complete, it means we need to enhance it or correct some things. You see a few tasks listed, you don't see the thousands that are already completed before the tracker went live.

16 hours ago, JackAnderson said:

Who else isn't surprise they delayed it?

i was hopeful but i'm loosing faith fast, if another delay occurs, i'm bailing.

Yeah this is my last straw... after reading everyone who has been waiting for years... and now this... if they delay it one more time... im outtie.

3 hours ago, Order said:

But you cant buy beta access anymore.. i hope this means they will finish in a few days... idk how long the different things on the tracker will take...

Edited by muxiking

4 hours ago, Order said:

and they've made their ties to Steam very overt. Steam is a respected company/system/whatever-it-is, and cannot afford to risk scamming everyone like this. Steam has to trust Asylum, and they seem to, so in turn, I'm going to trust Asylum.

There is games of litteral spyware on steam, games where you need a special developers key to uninstall it that are pure viruses, steam don't care less as to what sort of games are coming onto their platform aslong as they make them money.

4 hours ago, Order said:

but because they have about a million dollars under their belts,

They clearly aren't spending it correctly.

4 hours ago, Order said:

Formally , do some research, they HAVE formally pushed it back.....

6 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

Formally , do some research, they HAVE formally pushed it back.....

Oh, then I do apologize! I looked but didn't see it when I said that.