RobedWolf

Disappointment ):

I feel very disappointed at this time, i went out for the weekend and i come home to another dam delay, ive been waiting so long, Delay after Delay, i have spent all the money i could gather up for me and my mates to play this game together and this is what happens time after time, at this point, i know i will get hate for this but i feel scammed, im not saying there will be no game, im saying time after time ive waited so hyped to play this game and this is the excuse we get every dam time!!! 

• Like 2

Having delay after delay is pretty disheartening, but you also need to understand the level of depth this game is going to offer as well as the limited amount of developers actually working on this game.

The release of the town square module isn't really anything exciting, its a preview. There won't be much to do, just walk around and have a look. Won't really be a beta that you can play with all your friends, not at this stage.

To do with their excuses is different, that's were i agree with most people complaining. The devs and community staff should be more up to date with progress and relay information almost as much as possible. Whether its weekly posts or just comments of related posts about said topic, that way it will keep alot more dedicated 'investors' in the loop. 

• Like 2

It's hilarious when you've been reading their Announcements now for so long. Every delay Announcement start off the same way, them patting themselves on the back. Here's a quote how the last one starts off: "The past months here at the studio have been hectic, but our labors are paying off" Oh is that why you're having yet another delay huh? lol...free comedy, well not free over $100,000 for this text comedy. I'm not at all surprised they delayed again. Didn't believe for one second they would stick to it this time..again. Only wish I could of bet some money on this, would of been an easy buck.

KOALAA not being horrible and i agree its hard work but in 3yrs what have they done?? they have shown us 2 guys cooking meth and a police officer on a laptop THATS IT!!! they promised we could play the the first module last year but it got delayed which is fair enough but dont promise a second date and delay it again its become a joke

• Like 1

I was looking forward to this game I didn't think they would delay the game at the last few days of releasing the first module this is a joke and I'm not happy. So when is the release of this game? why do we as pledgers care about a tracker. We want trust and honesty we want you devs to stick with the date you say it will be released. Last chance bevause I'm not waiting after another delay so have a sit down and think carefully before you decide on another date 

Edited by Dazerbake
Mistake