Vanishing

One delay to much

This delay is one to much ...

I would like to refund my pledge, anyone know how i can do that?

Thanks

• ver.1.22474487139 2

2 minutes ago, Vanishing said:

This delay is one to much ...

I would like to refund my pledge, anyone know how i can do that?

Thanks

• Like 1

Is it really worth a refund? When this next module does eventually become released you wont be able to purchase any packs for the price they are now. obviously  if you're giving up of this game and its development go for it.

But if your idea is to re-purchase at a later time, well you might as well wait and save in the long run. :o

• Like 2

I hope everyone refunds after this delay, not worth anyone's time waiting on a module that will keep getting delayed until the studio goes silent about the game

2 hours ago, Discorded said:

I hope everyone refunds after this delay, not worth anyone's time waiting on a module that will keep getting delayed until the studio goes silent about the game

So salty... Imma be playing TS soon and I’ll come back here to laugh, cause at that point your gonna have to pledge more if u wanna play.

4 minutes ago, Cstove said:

So salty... Imma be playing TS soon and I’ll come back here to laugh, cause at that point your gonna have to pledge more if u wanna play.

i lost count on the delays they have had. are people not allowed to be salty when 2 confirmed dates get delayed plus so many other failed promises? you go ahead and " play and laugh" i will invest my money else where

Two delays are just fine, this is not uncommon in game development this includes triple A games.  I think people fail to remember is that they announced the game as soon as they started the development process due to the fact that they needed funding.  Don't get me wrong I don't like the delay as I have been a supporter of this idea since close to the start.  I can see how people get frustrated with these delays but it takes time.  With delays comes a better game though, they now have more time to work on the game fix bugs and add more features that may not have been in the game if they pressed go on the intended date.  Another thing we have to look at is how much this development team has matured over time.  Remember when we never got dev blogs or update?  I do.  We now have a community manager, they moved into a whole new office space, we get a dev blog every month, along with streams that happen all the time through out the week, and we can now see what they are working on as a tracker has been added to the town square page and it has a link right to it on the front page of the site.  With these delays the dev team has seen and acknowledge that people don't like delays, why they didn't give us a date when they said the delay, but they gave us a way to see their progress.  I however fail to understand that people who want to play this game as much as they want win the lottery or people who just got on board are turning against it when this dev team has only gotten more transparent with us.  This being said I don't think the dev team aren't allowed to be criticized (some of it being deserved) and people can't have their own thoughts about what is going on.  I just think people are over reacting.  But what do I know.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JohnDinkleberg said:

Two delays are just fine, this is not uncommon in game development this includes triple A games.  I think people fail to remember is that they announced the game as soon as they started the development process due to the fact that they needed funding.  Don't get me wrong I don't like the delay as I have been a supporter of this idea since close to the start.  I can see how people get frustrated with these delays but it takes time.  With delays comes a better game though, they now have more time to work on the game fix bugs and add more features that may not have been in the game if they pressed go on the intended date.  Another thing we have to look at is how much this development team has matured over time.  Remember when we never got dev blogs or update?  I do.  We now have a community manager, they moved into a whole new office space, we get a dev blog every month, along with streams that happen all the time through out the week, and we can now see what they are working on as a tracker has been added to the town square page and it has a link right to it on the front page of the site.  With these delays the dev team has seen and acknowledge that people don't like delays, why they didn't give us a date when they said the delay, but they gave us a way to see their progress.  I however fail to understand that people who want to play this game as much as they want win the lottery or people who just got on board are turning against it when this dev team has only gotten more transparent with us.  This being said I don't think the dev team aren't allowed to be criticized (some of it being deserved) and people can't have their own thoughts about what is going on.  I just think people are over reacting.  But what do I know.

Yea RDR2 has already been delayed twice...

20 minutes ago, JohnDinkleberg said:

Lol I added that a long time ago , when ts was supposed to be release last year. I'm tired of being lied to and constantly delayed so yes I did turn and yes I'm done being played with. If my signature from close to 2 years ago bothers you I can easily change it to soothe you over

3 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

Lol I added that a long time ago , when ts was supposed to be release last year. I'm tired of being lied to and constantly delayed so yes I did turn and yes I'm done being played with. If my signature from close to 2 years ago bothers you I can easily change it to soothe you over

If I am remembering correctly TS was never officially announced to release last year and the only two dates they have given us have been March 21st and April 23rd.  I don't know about you but if you are calling delays being lied to then we as a community have been lied to twice unless you count all the features that they have changed for the better like server size, the animation quality, and other features then I can see your point.  I just found your signature to be ironic.

16 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

6 minutes ago, JohnDinkleberg said:

If I am remembering correctly TS was never officially announced to release last year and the only two dates they have given us have been March 21st and April 23rd.  I don't know about you but if you are calling delays being lied to then we as a community have been lied to twice unless you count all the features that they have changed for the better like server size, the animation quality, and other features then I can see your point.  I just found your signature to be ironic.

You obviously haven't been around long enough to remember the past where they gave us an eta of q1 2017 for ts and q1 or we q2 2018 for full beta. You can literally search back a year to the date of people continuously wondering if it's coming since the devs kept leading us on.... Here we are a year later having the same dance

Just now, Frostybeans said:

You obviously haven't been around long enough to remember the past where they gave us an eta of q1 2017 for ts and q1 or we q2 2018 for full beta. You can literally search back a year to the date of people continuously wondering if it's coming since the devs kept leading us on.... Here we are a year later having the same dance

estimates and official dates are two different things.  An estimate in this case being we hope and a official date being we will.

2 minutes ago, JohnDinkleberg said:

estimates and official dates are two different things.  An estimate in this case being we hope and a official date being we will.

As I said , obviously new and not around then , they would say within x amount of days or months and not deliver.. all from their twitch videos 

3 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

As I said , obviously new and not around then , they would say within x amount of days or months and not deliver.. all from their twitch videos 

Well looking through the twitch clips and there official twitter and the official FAQ I never see any official dates give prior to November 7th 2016 for the March 21st release.  Everything else I see the words "We hope" "Hopefully" "We think" "The ETA (Estimated time of arrival)"  and even the fact that they even state "No ETA on town square yet"  Would you care to prove me wrong with links?  I will give you the benefit of the doubt because on February 29th 2016 they state "@PandaHDLewis There will be a playable preview, called the Town Square in the next few months!"

https://clips.twitch.tv/FilthyCrazyCaribouNotLikeThis