JDMZAK

Was a good run but I'm not waiting anymore.

Have been following this since Kickstarter. Pledged $250 and I vowed if there was no TS by this last deadline I was refunding. Requesting a refund and maybe I'll come back one day, until them I'll keep playing siege and rdr2 when it releases. I really had high hopes for this.

30 minutes ago, JDMZAK said:

Have been following this since Kickstarter. Pledged $250 and I vowed if there was no TS by this last deadline I was refunding. Requesting a refund and maybe I'll come back one day, until them I'll keep playing siege and rdr2 when it releases. I really had high hopes for this.

Sad to see you go :/ Hope to see you in the future ingame friend

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Won't lie. I had really high hopes for this game too but I'm thinking about throwing in the towel. I'll still try to hang onto the hope I have left for this game.  You know that episode of south park when Cartman gets his own roller coaster park and won't let anybody in but talks about how great it is? That pretty much sums up how I feel. I want in but they won't let me, they talk about how great it is, but I'm not allowed in. :(

I love the people who are trying to make this game a reality. I'm sure you guys have been really hard at work.
Hanging onto hope, keep up the good work, and please deliver asap ^_^ 

(Clip from South Park, Season 5 , Episode 6. ((I do not own this.))

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Harry1 said:

Very sad to see another delay, however it's also understandable.

understandable , yes. i too would rather have a polished game than some trash. especially after putting that kind of money into it. but, the further we go into this it seems the less we are told. i have watched streams and what not i have no doubt in my mind the game is in progress but theres nothing keeping me here minus false deadlines. its just like mastahakill said its cartman telling us how great it is yet we cant see it or use it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

After everyone's calmed down we need to take a step back and think about things logically. Yes it's a real pain that they've delayed it once again however paratus posted a statement yesterday saying that because this is the second time they've delayed under an official release date they would put the dev tracker on although I partly believe that they should have anyway because paratus stated in Dev blog sixteen they were going to show us live Data and such and seems they're only doing it now as damage control. However the point remains now that because they've put a task tracker on we can now hold them accountable if it takes too long and they keep delaying despite the fact they only have 64 tasks to do with 5 or so already being completed

11 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

After everyone's calmed down we need to take a step back and think about things logically. Yes it's a real pain that they've delayed it once again however paratus posted a statement yesterday saying that because this is the second time they've delayed under an official release date they would put the dev tracker on although I partly believe that they should have anyway because paratus stated in Dev blog sixteen they were going to show us live Data and such and seems they're only doing it now as damage control. However the point remains now that because they've put a task tracker on we can now hold them accountable if it takes too long and they keep delaying despite the fact they only have 64 tasks to do with 5 or so already being completed

uhh, yesterday I think it said 6 task were done