yakir77

#I am currently in mixed feelings following the first model......○_○

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I still give full support to the creators and hope it will soon be released....
You need to learn to appreciate their hard work and really it is not easy

Edited by yakir77
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I still give full support to the creators and hope it will soon be released....
You need to learn to appreciate their hard work and really it is not easy

I couldnt agree more with you

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I still 100% support the devs and this projects, I’m just upset they aren’t more open with the fans and waited until 3 days prior to release to delay.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I still 100% support the devs and this projects, I’m just upset they aren’t more open with the fans and waited until 3 days prior to release to delay.

I am at the same position..I will not give up to this game now which is at its edge of release as I haven't done for the past 2 years..lets hope the devs will come out from the dark from now on

• Like 3

5 hours ago, polygamer96 said:

אני באותה עמדה .. אני לא מוכן לוותר על המשחק הזה עכשיו אשר בקצה שלו של שחרור כפי שלא עשיתי במשך 2 השנים האחרונות .. מקווים בתקווה devs ייצאו מן החושך מעתה והלאה

exactlyB|

7 hours ago, polygamer96 said:

I am at the same position..I will not give up to this game now which is at its edge of release as I haven't done for the past 2 years..lets hope the devs will come out from the dark from now on

I'm sure they will, they do check the forums out every now and then and they sure are not blind and can see the majority of the complaints here.

1 hour ago, CloudyMedusa920 said:

How does the progress bar work what is the yello part and how to understand the graph? Please explain to me

Let's take this as an example.
w3SpTdg.png
1 new task is left, 4 tasks are being worked on and 1 task is complete.
Basically, untouched - Gray, in progress - Blueish, completed - Green.
While things are done being in progress, they are being tested, which is Yellow, like we see in this pic: 0WLEbZt.png
I hope I helped you.

12 hours ago, Cstove said:

Agreed, they knew well in advance that it wasn't coming out on said date yet they chose to let us keep thinking it would and then acted surprised when people lashed out, that's just utter poor communication and as much as beach ball is a swell guy he should have known what would happen as he's community manager so either they didn't tell him which is even poorer communication or he knew but decide not to say anything, I'd like to believe it's the former