31 minutes ago, MarcoMann said:

Only a few more days left... what are y'all thinking

Im reaaaally hyped! I cant wait to jump ingame man.

• Like 3

If you guys hype this up too much and it gets delayed again it'll be on yourselves. They've said nothing about the new website launch or town square trailer and yet both things were supposed to happen before launch. They'll give the same excuse and tell us once again they'll be more transparent with what's happening and give us more media which once again won't happen just like now 

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

If they delayed it again, they better send me my money back. Haters or not, i dont give a f. We've waited long enough, this is not how you threat your community, its always the same shit story those days with new games not made by big company's, but the same counts for games made by big company's who only care about money. Games those days made by anyone are just not the games like in the back.No one gives a f about anyone.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

11 minutes ago, LIM1T_ said:

not hyped at all...just waiting for another delay and then ask for a refund.

Don't be surprised if others follow you, was hyped for a long while but now it seems they're just taking the piss out of people, we've not actually seen any solid gameplay footage and for it to take 3 years just to get a 2 minute clip of busting a meth lab I think is frankly piss poor 

17 minutes ago, LIM1T_ said:

not hyped at all...just waiting for another delay and then ask for a refund.

Yes we where talking at work today as well.
We are 12 including me and we all will be refunding if its delays only for a day.
after 3 years we are losing faith in Asylum.

42 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

If you guys hype this up too much and it gets delayed again it'll be on yourselves. They've said nothing about the new website launch or town square trailer and yet both things were supposed to happen before launch. They'll give the same excuse and tell us once again they'll be more transparent with what's happening and give us more media which once again won't happen just like now 

It's surreal to think this is supposed to be "open and transparent" when it's been anything but. It's been so drawn out, and once again it seems the light at the end of the tunnel has dimmed to nothing. 

Way can they not just give a reply to the community?
It shows total disregard for there community, lack of respect and it is unprofessional at best.
@Beach_Ball, @Motown, @Paratus

In my humble opinion its time for you guys to address your community\ costumers.
I assume you will be taking the weekend off so where is the promised trailer and website?
That WAS promised BEFORE 23rd?

Thank you!

Edited by ECorp
Spelling
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ECorp said:

It shows total disregard for there community, lack of respect and it is unprofessional at best.

In my humble opinion its time for you guys to address your community\ costumers.
I assume you will be taking the weekend off so where is the promised trailer and website?

Thank you!

It is not 23rd yet is it..

I think you should take your negativity and go have a break..return back to the forums on monday please

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

28 minutes ago, polygamer96 said:

It is not 23rd yet is it..

I think you should take your negativity and go have a break..return back to the forums on monday please

Or how about sit down, shut up and let the man speak his mind like everyone else is entitled to? If you don't like his opinion why don't you go take a break and come back Monday? 

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

8 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Or how about sit down, shut up and let the man speak his mind like everyone else is entitled to? If you don't like his opinion why don't you go take a break and come back Monday? 

Stop it guys plss ;)

I will admit the radio silence 3 days away from "Launch" is kinda worry some especially with the weekend coming up and them probably not working on the weekend... kinda has me worried.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

You guys have to remember its a town square release, not at all a finished game. Its more of a 'have a preview at the style of our game'. 

You guys need to respect the depth this game is going to offer, patience is a virtue.  B|

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

36 minutes ago, Koalaa said:

You guys have to remember its a town square release, not at all a finished game. Its more of a 'have a preview at the style of our game'. 

You guys need to respect the depth this game is going to offer, patience is a virtue.  B|

Most people here have been patient for 3 years, this is the devs all over. Making promises about keeping us more informed then doing nothing. Making promises about giving us a trailer and new website then nothing. It took them three years to show us a 2 minute clip of busting a meth lab, that could have been done by a script kiddie in two weeks. We're fed up of being left in the dark and then being told sorry we're delaying it again. We're not asking for a miracle we're asking that the devs get on and keep to their word. Town square trailer and website should have been done by now and the fact it's 3 days before the supposed due launch date tells me they're going to drop us in shit Monday first thing

• Like 2

@POLYGAMER96 : I think that we are all a bit on edge am not negative am critical witch should be a good thing.
The facts are the facts and everything would calm down if they just address the community they ignore them in stream and on forums.
They hint at delay in last stream and fall trough on promises, at some point its not ok anymore.

@PRESTON_BODHI_343 : You nailed my point!

@HARRY1 : Yes we are all rooting for them and this game, they just need to throw this community a bone.

Edited by ECorp
Spelling

i dont know if it cool because we dont have money and cant rent or buy a apartment or buy something but the game its so cool. i need to see.

3 hours ago, Koalaa said:

I truly believe everything has been said at the quote beneath me. 3 years of waiting is not enough in your honest opinion? I myself am not waiting for 3 years only because I heard of this game about a month ago, ever since I'm so hyped about this game and thinking people are waiting for 3 years for this game does make me a bit worried, so far I have not seen much about the game or heard too much from the developers, all the major info about this game is from "people who witnessed it via a livestream through a Q&A" sorta thingy, nothing's official and written down from the game designers.

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Most people here have been patient for 3 years, this is the devs all over. Making promises about keeping us more informed then doing nothing. Making promises about giving us a trailer and new website then nothing. It took them three years to show us a 2 minute clip of busting a meth lab, that could have been done by a script kiddie in two weeks. We're fed up of being left in the dark and then being told sorry we're delaying it again. We're not asking for a miracle we're asking that the devs get on and keep to their word. Town square trailer and website should have been done by now and the fact it's 3 days before the supposed due launch date tells me they're going to drop us in shit Monday first thing

8 hours ago, ECorp said:

Thank you!

NO..NO...NO....NO!!! there is no way in hell they can allow Saturday to pass without releasing at least some kind of news about town square. I was going to pledge $30 dollars but now i'm reconsidering in case they delay again.>:(

2 hours ago, Dandi said:

I truly believe everything has been said at the quote beneath me. 3 years of waiting is not enough in your honest opinion? I myself am not waiting for 3 years only because I heard of this game about a month ago, ever since I'm so hyped about this game and thinking people are waiting for 3 years for this game does make me a bit worried, so far I have not seen much about the game or heard too much from the developers, all the major info about this game is from "people who witnessed it via a livestream through a Q&A" sorta thingy, nothing's official and written down from the game designers.

Here are most of the answers which are Official and people get the answers that they pass on mainly from the these and also the devs themselves.  However everything is always subject to change.