Sign in to follow this  
itsPlanB

Greetings all...

Hello Everyone,

I'm itsPlanB.  I am super excited to be a part of the identity community.  I was referred to the game site by a friend and I read about the game most of last night and immediately bought a founders pack option this morning.  A little bit about me.  I reside in California, USA, am a disabled veteran, and live content creator on mixer.com.  I've been an MMORPG player from way back and I love the idea that Identity utilizes so much freedom of choice for gamers.  I look forward to seeing you all in game and around town.

• Like 1

Just now, itsPlanB said:

Hello Everyone,

I'm itsPlanB.  I am super excited to be a part of the identity community.  I was referred to the game site by a friend and I read about the game most of last night and immediately bought a founders pack option this morning.  A little bit about me.  I reside in California, USA, am a disabled veteran, and live content creator on mixer.com.  I've been an MMORPG player from way back and I love the idea that Identity utilizes so much freedom of choice for gamers.  I look forward to seeing you all in game and around town.

Welcome to the community!

So happy to see new members joining!

Hoping to see you in game soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, subway244 said:

Welcome to the Identity community! Check out the Twitch Clips Directory for more info!

I have been reading a ton of information / watching these clips.  I'm super excited about this game.  My friend and I have been talking about it via Discord DMs all morning.

42 minutes ago, itsPlanB said:

I have been reading a ton of information / watching these clips.  I'm super excited about this game.  My friend and I have been talking about it via Discord DMs all morning.

Want to talk on discord? Throw me your ID ;)

43 minutes ago, Bryan_Mills said:

Want to talk on discord? Throw me your ID ;)

I'm in the office right now, but my discord is itsPlanB#1475

I can't believe how many people from different countries are here. From Europe, America to Australia everything is there.
I welcome you to this forum and I hope you will (as we all hope) enjoy this game.
Greetings from Germany! :)

11 minutes ago, MikeBrand said:

I can't believe how many people from different countries are here. From Europe, America to Australia everything is there.
I welcome you to this forum and I hope you will (as we all hope) enjoy this game.
Greetings from Germany! :)

Don't forget South Africa! 

@SkinnierSteveOh, that's right, I completely forgot! Sorry for this! Yesterday I happened to watch a documentary about white farmers in South Africa, which was interesting and shocking at the same time. But really cool to talk to many different people, because that way you can improve your English :P

Greeting @itsPlanB! I assume Plan A didn't work out.  :D  Hope to see you in-game.

On 4/20/2018 at 9:09 AM, MikeBrand said:

@SkinnierSteveOh, that's right, I completely forgot! Sorry for this! Yesterday I happened to watch a documentary about white farmers in South Africa, which was interesting and shocking at the same time. But really cool to talk to many different people, because that way you can improve your English :P

Yeah, true. And yes, being a farmer here is a very dangerous job, due to land grabbing.