AccelFang

A strong, safe, stable greeting to you all.

I would like to quickly extend my greetings to everyone here and hope those politically like-minded people will contribute to making our nation exceptional by voting for me in the elections.

Thank you, and I look forward to playing with all of you.

Hoping to play with you too Accel and I like your passion of roleplaying..i would totally consider it pal! :)

What's your qualifications@AccelFangWe would need to know more about your policy`s.
As a major business owner i need to know we are getting our money worth.

26 minutes ago, ECorp said:

What's your qualifications@AccelFangWe would need to know more about your policy`s.
As a major business owner i need to know we are getting our money worth.

Qualifications? 

I'm not really sure on what you are specifically asking for, however, I am the founder and leader of The Totalitarian Party (TTP). As for your business, it would depend on what it is. If you are trying to go for healthcare, military, major transport or anything in the core fundamental aspects and industries of society, then you would be going against our ethos.

However, if you are trying to constantly strive to become better, hoping to open a multinational sports company, for example, then the society we provide would ensure job security, freedom from a hostile military threat and a general sense of order needed to run a large-scale business over a long period of time.

As of now, that states the core principles that TTP represents, however, I plan on updating that and including further ideologies and policies in a better format later on.

Any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!