Dandi

What Will We Have At the 23rd of April?

Question

Hey guys, I wanted to ask.. can we get a quick recap to what will we have access to in Town Square? I heard of free for all apartments, cinemas, karaoke, character creation, galleries... what else, or is that all?

Thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

Chess, Clothes, all social aspects i expect that to include.
Phone contacts, groups, VoIP, soon after TS release shooting range will be available.

Am sure more was mentiond on stream.

But brace yourself Town Square is NOT a game.
There are no jobs, no currency, or purpose AFAIK other then testing.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited by ECorp
spelling
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Hey guys, I wanted to ask.. can we get a quick recap to what will we have access to in Town Square? I heard of free for all apartments, cinemas, karaoke, character creation, galleries... what else, or is that all?

Thanks in advance!

Board games, maybe some 8ball.

24 minutes ago, Perri said:

It's been delayed. They haven't announced it yet, but it's moving over to Q1 2019.

We're 15 days after April Fools day, sir, thanks.

35 minutes ago, MikeBrand said:

Thanks but I'm not sure if that's up to date or not. Regardless, I believe stream updates have been said which are not included in this thread, so I rather know now based on what devs said live, if possible of course.

• Like 1

1 week left and we will know exactly what there will be included in the module..the most exciting thing for me though is that the devs will continuously upgrade and add more in the game!

2 hours ago, Dandi said:

Thanks but I'm not sure if that's up to date or not. Regardless, I believe stream updates have been said which are not included in this thread, so I rather know now based on what devs said live, if possible of course.

Everything On that page is going to be in the Town Square Module. Except I am not too sure with drugs. It might not be in on day 1. Also a shooting range will eventually get added so you can test the guns.

• Like 2