AstraQuinn

1 week left!!

Hi all,

I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hi. :x I am super hyped for next Monday!! What are you guys most looking forward to from the 1st module?

Just now, AstraQuinn said:

Hi all,

I am new to the forums and just wanted to say hi. :x I am super hyped for next Monday!! What are you guys most looking forward to from the 1st module?

Welcome to the forum Astra!! I bet we are all super hyped about the release. Hope to see you in game soon! :)

Same! Any ideas as for when the game will be officially released (and I mean exact time, as in what hour and what GMT)? I'm THAT hyped I'm dying to know, no joke.
In-game once it's out I'm so hyped about everything. starting from character creation to the cloths I'm going to wear to how the game works and what can I do so far in terms of available jobs and how to earn money, but... I'm MOST excited about what people are going to do in-game with all the advertisements they have written on the forum - the big companies they all talked about.

27 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Same! Any ideas as for when the game will be officially released (and I mean exact time, as in what hour and what GMT)? I'm THAT hyped I'm dying to know, no joke.
In-game once it's out I'm so hyped about everything. starting from character creation to the cloths I'm going to wear to how the game works and what can I do so far in terms of available jobs and how to earn money, but... I'm MOST excited about what people are going to do in-game with all the advertisements they have written on the forum - the big companies they all talked about.

We don’t know for sure yet what Time, my guess 12 am EST, but that’s is purely a guess.

im very excited to be part of the beta testing and i have high hopes for this game roll on monday  meet u in the game lads

1 hour ago, Dandi said:

I also am really looking forward to trying out different jobs although I don't think it will be included in the first module. But I think painting will be so I can start there since that was one of my top choices! Also looking forward to meeting the community in game and listening to people karaoke xD

Hope the game comes out at midnight est but I have no clue.

2 hours ago, Dandi said:

45 minutes ago, AstraQuinn said:

I also am really looking forward to trying out different jobs although I don't think it will be included in the first module.

Yes, indeed there are no jobs in any modules practically, The jobs will come with the Beta after all 3 modules.