Dandi

I did it

Hey guys.
So.. after a lot of thought, I have decided to buy the $500 pack. Started with the $60 one, jumped up to $150, then $250 and now upgraded to $500.
Honestly, I feel like it's an investment into something I'll get way more out of than money which is pleasure.
The hype I have for this game is insane, I legit can't wait for the 23rd to arrive.

So.. what kind of package you guys got, if may I be so rude and ask?

• Like 1

500 dollars even 250 is absurd. In my opinion 500 dollars on something virtual, on a game that might be a flop we never know; is insane. 500 dollars were talking here that a brand new pair of hand made Italian shoes! 

I started with $30, and upgraded one package at a time as time was passing. I've stopped at $250 because I didn't think that getting a non-luxury 2 bedrooms apartment would be worth the leap. I do understand it's a lot of money, but I wanted to support the developers because I know it is not a small project.

3 hours ago, AstraQuinn said:

$30 packages for me and my husband, but planning to drop more money on cosmetics =)

Cosmetics in game are gong to cost actual money? 

37 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

50/50

1 hour ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

You will be able to buy cosmetics in game with virtual and real money, but what ever is for real money can be bought/ gained from the virtual money. Buying the cosmetics with real money will just support the game further. Where as games with big publishers like to exploit that for profit as they don't need the money. They are just super greedy where as Asylum needs it to make sure they can continue to develop the game further after the full game release with funding.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I started with $30, and upgraded one package at a time as time was passing. I've stopped at $250 because I didn't think that getting a non-luxury 2 bedrooms apartment would be worth the leap. I do understand it's a lot of money, but I wanted to support the developers because I know it is not a small project.

It's non-luxury? I'm pretty sure $500 will bring luxury... at least I hope?

15 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

500 dollars even 250 is absurd. In my opinion 500 dollars on something virtual, on a game that might be a flop we never know; is insane. 500 dollars were talking here that a brand new pair of hand made Italian shoes! 

Yeah I'm aware, but.. hey. I'm sure we all wanna support the developers and I'm sure there are some things we get in return to these donations which we won't be able to get (so "easily" speaking. of course) after the beta launches, so.. I'm pleased I've had the cash spared to get this insanely expensive pack and support a company that makes a dream come true.

16 hours ago, Drahgoone said:

I stopped at the $250 one, I would be willing to invest more however going from $250 to $500 is way too much of a leap for me, wish they had smaller increments. Don't really need a two bedroom apartment anyways, the other room would just be empty.

Yeah I agree, but I did understand that you can have a roommate in your apartment so I'm assuming I'll be able to invite one of my friends to come live with me or something..? In regards of the price, yeah. It's much, but like I said, it's for a good cause so I guess that's a good "investment" overall. Trust me, we've all paid much more overall for things we don't even use everyday, but trust me - I do intend to play this game everyday! :D

ive only gone for the 30 one but if i had more money id definitely put it towards this game ive been following it for ages. So excited for monday

6 hours ago, Dandi said:

It's non-luxury? I'm pretty sure $500 will bring luxury... at least I hope?

Pledge of $250 gives you luxury one bedroom, $500 gives non-luxury two beds, and luxury two beds was only available in Kickstarter (before website).

3 hours ago, Drahgoone said:

Yep, I am pretty sure you can have a roommate since you have the two bedroom apartment. Also I think the term "luxury" just means that the luxury one bed room apartment is a little bit larger than the standard one bedroom apartment, don't think it means its in a fancier place or anything like that.

Yep you can have as many roommates as you have free bedrooms. And I believe luxury means more space and it will be located more conveniently in the world (beta/full release).

• Like 1

I Originally Got The 15$ Package back in 2016 then i upgraded to the 150$ in May of 2017... Then i got a refund in January Of 2018. and now i have the 30$ Once Again

I started at $15 then read about Beta and whacked down another $15 stat!! That will do for time being considering you start the game with 1K in-game money, i didn't wanna start to high up the success ladder so as to get a better sense of achievement from the effort i put into the game. :ph34r:

• Like 3