Sign in to follow this  
Bob_Britain

Community Server's

Question

Hi all i was just wanting to see if anybody could give me some information about how the whole private community server's will work and will it be setup where we will rent a server straight from the Identity team and they set it all up and we just run it and buy packages to make the server better or will we have to buy the server files and set them up our self then dev the the server like how we have to do with Arma 3 server's.? 

1 answer to this question

15 minutes ago, Bob_Britain said:

Hi all i was just wanting to see if anybody could give me some information about how the whole private community server's will work and will it be setup where we will rent a server straight from the Identity team and they set it all up and we just run it and buy packages to make the server better or will we have to buy the server files and set them up our self then dev the the server like how we have to do with Arma 3 server's.? 

You will have to rent servers, and you will get access to a cpanel where you can customise / change different settings and of the sorts. You will rent from Asylum Entertainment likely. Private servers won't come round until full game release.

• ver.1.22474487139 1