Sign in to follow this  
Vanishing

Citzien pledger wil be able to play on 23th of april 2018 ?

Question

Hi I pledged for a 15$ citizien pack.

on 23th of april will town square be launched, can i also play this one or do i need to pledge more?

If so, will it be worth to pledge more or will the full release be close after the release of town square?

( sorry for my english)

Greetz

5 answers to this question

You won't be able to play with the citizen pack, you need at least the founder pack. If you donate 15 more dollars you will get that pack and will be able to play. 

5 minutes ago, Vanishing said:

Hi I pledged for a 15$ citizien pack.

on 23th of april will town square be launched, can i also play this one or do i need to pledge more?

If so, will it be worth to pledge more or will the full release be close after the release of town square?

( sorry for my english)

Greetz

I believe you need the $30 level pledge to have access on the Beta on the 23rd.

2 hours ago, Vanishing said:

You need to pledge $30 Founder pack or more to get into the modules and beta access. There are 3 Modules, which are small standalone pieces of the full game. The full game release is not until after all 3 modules, and Beta. The Beta is / will be the closest thing to the full game.

• Like 1

Hello @Vanishing, as others have said, you will need the Founder pledge of $30. If you have Citizen, it will only costs $15 to upgrade to Founder.