aStRoJim

Apartments in Town Square

Question

Hi,

I heared from the twitch clips that there are going to be apartments in Module 1 Town Square. My question is:

How are we going to buy it or buy furniture? I suppose there will be no jobs in this module. Are we going to have infinite money? Will appartments and furniture only be available for those who bought the houseowner pack?

Also,

Will the cinema be available with movies in this module?

Regards,

Jaime

4 answers to this question

Hey AstroJim!

There will be a furniture store in Town Square that you can go to in order to "purchase" new pieces for your apartment.

Module One (If there's no currency, how can you obtain new furniture?)
https://clips.twitch.tv/BoringGoodEchidnaMingLee

You are correct that there won't be any currency in Town Square, so you'll be able to obtain new furniture pieces for free.

If you have a pledge rewarded apartment, you'll be given access to that in Town Square. If you don't, you'll still be given a smaller apartment to play with so you can experience the apartment customization features. :D

• Like 3

Wrong section I believe.

Nonetheless, you'll be able to access your apartment that your pledge will give you. If your package don't have one, you will be given a small apartment to mess around with. Everything will be free ($0), but the progress will not be transferred in beta or full game.

Yes you'll have access to the cinema, even karaoke, art gallery, and more.

Everything will be free in TS to test out.  Apartments will be available for all, as devs want everyone to test out apartment customization in TS.  The cinema will be playing movies in TS.