everybody just take a nap so time will go by faster so identity will be released when we wake up lol xD

Edited by punisher25767
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

It will get hard, very hard on the last 2 days trust me... 2-1 day (s) before the release you will like feel the minute go for hours.

The time will really stop if you keep thinking about it 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, WalterCash said:

It will get hard, very hard on the last 2 days trust me... 2-1 day (s) before the release you will like feel the minute go for hours.

The time will really stop if you keep thinking about it 

I work on a cruise ship and I am actually done my contract at the end of this month. So you can imagine how slow time will flow for me especially when you consider that I've been away from home for a few months. 

P.S Internet sucks on the ship your best bet is when you reach shore find a McDonalds with free wifi and do what u need

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Luck said:

I work on a cruise ship and I am actually done my contract at the end of this month. So you can imagine how slow time will flow for me especially when you consider that I've been away from home for a few months. 

P.S Internet sucks on the ship your best bet is when you reach shore find a McDonalds with free wifi and do what u need

hehehehe so true

1 hour ago, punisher25767 said:

HEY WALTER ARE YOU BEING A CRIMAL BECUASE IF U DO YOU WANT BE CRINMAL WITH ME

Yo dam right i wanna be criminal.

Contact me

MY PLANS ROB BANKS HUNT LIVE IN A RV SAVE MONEY OF COURSE GET A BIKE GET A SPORT CAR BUY CRINMAL STUFF 

AND GET A CRINMAL CREW TO ROB BANKS IF ANY BODY WANTS TO HELP ME THESE ARE THE CREW RULES NO KILLING OUR CREW WHEN ROB BANKS HALF MONEY HAVE A CREW LOGO HAVE A HOUSE FOR OUR CREW

BUT IF ANY ONE DOES IM GONNA BUY MASK DUFFLES BAGS OUR VAN AND STUFF

AND GET A CRINMAL CREW TO ROB BANKS IF ANY BODY WANTS TO HELP ME THESE ARE THE CREW RULES NO KILLING OUR CREW WHEN ROB BANKS HALF MONEY HAVE A CREW LOGO HAVE A HOUSE FOR OUR CREW

punisher25767 ......I'll help you get in jail. Nice day

• Citizen
  •  

•  
  •  
  • 18 posts

@punisher25767 Did your cap lock key get stuck? Or are you shouting your criminal plans to the public? There's no need to write all in capital letters, thank you! :)