FlyIgnite

Can me and my friends play this game with our pcs?

Me and my friend both have Geforce Gtx 1050 ti 4gb. I have a AMD FX 8350 and he has the 4350 and we both have 8gb of RAM. With our setups can we run this game and expect to have a good time?

1 hour ago, FlyIgnite said:

Me and my friend both have Geforce Gtx 1050 ti 4gb. I have a AMD FX 8350 and he has the 4350 and we both have 8gb of RAM. With our setups can we run this game and expect to have a good time?

We don’t know for sure yet, but you guys would most likely have to play on low settings.  Maybe medium settings, your graphics card and ram are fine, just your CPUs are kinda weak.  Can you guys run gta 5, Arma 3, and or ark well?

Edited by Cstove

7 hours ago, FlyIgnite said:

Q: Recommended/Minimum System Requirements?
A: There is still a lot to optimize and stress-test, so we don't yet have the data to support a proper conclusion.

While a lot of the game's textures and models will be highly detailed, we still plan to offer lower graphical settings for those running older hardware.

I am afraid I know very little about AMD CPUs, but if you can run games like GTA V just fine with it I believe you will be fine. The GPU and RAM should be just fine if you ask me. However, don't take this as official word that it will work. But... it should work just fine so long as that CPU isn't too outdated. Because again, I sadly know too little about AMD CPUs.

it should run because I have an asus laptop intel 4core 37 10 4GB hdd 1TB OS  WIN10 that can play gta5 and its not made for gameing so you should work for yours

and onece the game comes out does anybody wanna play download discord so we can talk if u guys do

They still need to do some testing on older hardware, in order to determine any minimum requirements.

I don't think the CPU is the problem in here, because they seem beastly enough to me (with 4 cores for the 4000 series and 8 cores for the 8000 series), and the RAM should be good. For the GPU, I did some search, and the GTX 1050 TI seems to have a slightly higher benchmark score than the GTX 960. I have a GTX 960M in my laptop, but I wouldn't be surprised that we would run the game on low or perhaps medium settings.