Decide

Need help please

Hello,

I purchased the "Speed Demon" package a while ago and everything worked. Now when i go to the shop it says im a "motorist"?

Maybe it has Something to do with my refund requests? (Didnt get a reply yet)

Thanks for your Help !

Edited by Decide

Hey Decide! Hmm that's peculiar.

I'll take a look at your account for you to see what's up. If you did dispute some transactions via paypal then our system likely removed the corresponding pledge rewards. Were you looking to keep all of the pledge rewards you have, or were you looking to adjust them to a particular level? (or were you looking to refund everything entirely?)

If you can send me a receipt/print screen of your paypal transactions with the respective Transaction IDs, I can have the boss bring them up on his end and I'll see where things currently stand! If you shoot me your paypal email address too that'll help speed things up.

Sorry for the pledge issue, I'll definitely get to the bottom of this!

On 4/9/2018 at 9:57 AM, Beach_Ball said:

If you can send me a receipt/print screen of your paypal transactions with the respective Transaction IDs, I can have the boss bring them up on his end and I'll see where things currently stand! If you shoot me your paypal email address too that'll help speed things up.

Did you provide Beach this information? Or what needs to be completed to resolve this?