Liquidised

Stockings for female characters? and Longer Hairstyles

Will there be stockings for female characters? and could you wear them with any shoes, shirt or pants? because in GTA 5 it prohibits you to wear stockings with shoes other than some high heels. My last question is will there be longer hairstyles for female characters? by long I mean down to about the knees or lower back.

Edited by Liquidised
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liquidised said:

Will there be stockings for female characters? and could you wear them with any shoes, shirt or pants? because in GTA 5 it prohibits you to wear stockings with shoes other than some high heels. My last question is will there be longer hairstyles for female characters? by long I mean down to about the knees or lower back?

There will be longer hairstyles for women.  At the launch of TS there will be 4 hairstyles available for women.  They will add more after release of TS.  And there will be a lot more also in the full version of the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

There will be longer hairstyles for women.  At the launch of TS there will be 4 hairstyles available for women.  They will add more after release of TS.  And there will be a lot more also in the full version of the game.

Where did you see that? The twitch clips said 5 hairstyles female, 4 hairstyles male.

The only Twitch clip that talks about hairstyles do mention 5 hairstyles for women and 4 for men at launch, while they'll add more continuously.

As for the stockings, I doubt you'll be able to get them at TS launch, but perhaps in future updates or when full game will be released. Who knows... ;) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, subway244 said:

Where did you see that? The twitch clips said 5 hairstyles female, 4 hairstyles male.

You are right I accidentally flipped the numbers for men and women.. I knew it was 4 and 5. My bad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cstove said:

You are right I accidentally flipped the numbers for men and women.. I knew it was 4 and 5. My bad

Its okay dude

• Like 1