Cupcake

Help with these questions?

Question

I was talking with my buddy and we were wondering when town square releases will there be any jobs that we can make money? Is town square just going to be a place you walk around and explore? Will it be somewhere you can still make money? I was most curious on drugs honestly. Will there still be drug making in the town square? Or is town square just in interactive place that people just talk and meet. I was also wondering if there will be an over extension or will town square just be the town and the outside will have scenery that you are not able to explore at the time being. This last question is quite random, but its about murder. How will murder work? If I had a pistol and had it and I shot someone will I automatically be arrested/ put in jail, or will I just get a wanted thing and try to evade the police. 

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I was most curious on drugs honestly. Will there still be drug making in the town square?

I know that there will not be drug production in the Town Square module, however I'm undecided about if there will be the consumption of drugs. On one hand I got into a debate on the forums a while back proving that drugs wouldn't be implemented in the TS module, along with conformation from a developer. 

But recently I have heard somewhere that you will be able to take drugs in the TS module. I guess we will have to find out!

https://gyazo.com/e49eaa5393fcfd1a886967ebf97494bc

On that Gyazo link is the TS module About Page where it implies that drugs may be available in the TS module.

• Like 1

It is confirmed that there will not be any form of economy in the Town Square module. Everything like food, clothes and decorations in your apartment will be offered for free to mess around. Although, that will not transfer to the full game, as obviously it is like cheating stuff in. You will not lose your pledge rewards, worry not.

For drugs, I'm not 100% sure, but I doubt it'll make it on day one. Although, I'll quote a line from the Town Square about page: "Popcorn for a movie, coffee and beer, or maybe something not on the menu ". It makes me think there might be less than legal things, but that we will have to discover...

• Like 1

There won't be any jobs or currency for Module 1 Town Square. These will all come either in the Beta or Full Release. I believe recreation drugs will be added in later updates but not on day 1, but don't quote me on that. The Town Square though is really just.. well, a town square. You can walk around and interact with players as well as do activities such as painting, singing in the karaoke bar, book writing, watching movies, customizing your apartment, etc. The outsides of the Town Square will be closed off with construction equipment to keep everyone inside while still looking nice and pretty. You don't just see the map cut off all goofy looking. As for murder, the police will know right away when you kill a player. But they will have to catch you to actually arrest you. Of course, nothing like this will be in the Town Square though. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1