KaysonL

Computer Store

It would be cool if you you sell things like graphics cards, cpu’s, and other things to upgrade and build a pc. Just like BestBuy you could sell things like phones, speakers , lamps, and other tech things. I would also like to be able to build a pc on the game like a pc builder simulator then sell them on a website. Maybe even add some really cool many games such as Mario cart.

• Like 3

More than likely they would include this in the final release, but probably not in the Town Square. In a previous post I saw, someone asked about custom car brands and manufacturing, and a moderator said that that would not happen; so a PC manufacturing company will probably never happen. However, based on other information about player-created shops and customization options, custom PCs could be a possibility, and selling things like phones, speakers, and lamps could also happen, too. However, the customization option of the PCs in the way of how it looks, if any, would be limited, because of the fact that you can't use a PC model if it isn't already there. Don't expect to add many games, because more than likely the only "games" would be preset mini-games like Fallout 4's "Zeta Invaders".

Like I said, though, don't expect a computer store in the initial Town Square release.

22 hours ago, KaysonL said:

It would be cool if you you sell things like graphics cards, cpu’s, and other things to upgrade and build a pc. Just like BestBuy you could sell things like phones, speakers , lamps, and other tech things. I would also like to be able to build a pc on the game like a pc builder simulator then sell them on a website. Maybe even add some really cool many games such as Mario cart.

You could own a furniture type store that could sell lamps, couches, and that sort of thing.  Im not sure about speakers and phones though.  But the whole building PCs thing will not be a possibility.  

5 minutes ago, KaysonL said:

I meant to put mini games instead of many games

You’re good, Ik what u meant 

And they could probably make it where you had to upgrade your computer to unlock better and better mini games

There won't be computer manufacturing. Yes there are computers like laptops but you can't get individual parts or even play a game in the game on the in-game computer. 

Yes but they could also add a store on your computer like steam so you could buy games like Mario or maybe like a don’t cross the line mini game like you see in your ceo office on gta 5

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There won't be computer manufacturing. Yes there are computers like laptops but you can't get individual parts or even play a game in the game on the in-game computer. 

I thought there will be sort of flash games available on phones and computers.

10 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I thought there will be sort of flash games available on phones and computers.

Well there won't be big games etc. small flash games possibly will be there but big mini games won't likely be in it.

I believe the only game that will be present that I know of (both on phone and computers in-game) is the Counterfeit game. Which is a parody of CS:GO built inside Identity where you can do things like deathmatches and maybe more.