Fablay

Will we be able to own our own servers? (that we will pay of course)

Question

Hi, I want to ask another question: Will we be able to own our own servers? I explain : for example in Gmod DarkRP many youtubers own and pay their own servers so that their community join them and I ask if there will be possible in Identity to get only french servers or only spanish servers for example.

4 answers to this question

EN: There will be the option to rent community servers and decide the language when the full game will release.

FR: Il y aura la possibilité de louer des serveurs communautaires et de décider la langue quand le jeu complet sortira.

41 minutes ago, Fablay said:

Hi, I want to ask another question: Will we be able to own our own servers? I explain : for example in Gmod DarkRP many youtubers own and pay their own servers so that their community join them and I ask if there will be possible in Identity to get only french servers or only spanish servers for example.

Renting only, no dedicated boxes or hosting from your own machines. The Official servers will stay in English due to a language barrier from Asylum and also for the ease of 1 common language. Private server communities can choose to have a specific language for the servers they rent.