JonathanTaylor

Underground Racing - Chop Shop Ad

Generally found littered on the floor and taped to walls in alleys and prime meetup locations,

this poster can be found all over Identity telling you that you need an upgrade!

56f337445a899_ChopShopPoster.thumb.png.b

Underground Racing runs various chop shops throughout the island and provides anything from a fresh coat of paint to a brand new imported engine.

Come to your local garage and pick out a sweet set of rims and tires and get a spare set, absolutely FREE!

More offers inside!

So what are you waiting for? Bring that crummy car for an upgrade today, you wont regret it.

For more info on our different services, please visit our website and make an order today!

Chop Shop

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

looks better than some reallife shop's ones (great) :D

Thank you so much for the feedback. Just thought it would be cool to RP some adverts. I think others should do it aswell showing off what they are going to do in the full release

Makes me wonder if there will be Manual cars, that, would be crazeeyy, pretty easy just pressing 1-5 and LB/RB as a clutch

*Vrrrrrom*

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Nomiusen said:

Makes me wonder if there will be Manual cars, that, would be crazeeyy, pretty easy just pressing 1-5 and LB/RB as a clutch

*Vrrrrrom*

:ph34r:

I quite like the sound of manual gears but ill probably end up driving around and forget to change gears every time :D