SakiNobi

Download the game

Question

Well Hi, Dear Asylum Ent. I'd want to suggest a few things If you agree with me doing so. I know I don't know much things about making games and it's problems and so on. But I want to say a few things here. Like the downloading of the game should be Free, Because people from middle east countries such as Iran, Iraq, Paki where dollars and paypal accounts are so expensive for people to afford. They'd like to play this game as well. This game is freaking awesome to be honest.

So I suggest you to:

1) Make the game itself free to download.

2) Give free normal citizen passport for the ones who newly registered and playing the game for first time. Then they can buy other packages such as VIP etc with money.

If the destiny of this game is only to make money. Then I'm sorry I should've not said these above. Please take this suggestion seriously because you guys know yourself that this kind of games are rarely made. Game companies only care about action and such genre of games and people would really like to play this game from all the countries. even middle east. Please think about it. Thanks.

- Saki Nobi - 

9 answers to this question

everyone can play this game, you only need a internet connection or what did you mean with this?

Edited by James_Miller

3 hours ago, SakiNobi said:

If the destiny of this game is only to make money. Then I'm sorry I should've not said these above. Please take this suggestion seriously because you guys know yourself that this kind of games are rarely made. 

Yes the aim is to make money. This is peoples job. Its how they earn their money. Why would they work for free so you don't have to pay? If you can afford a computer good enough to play Identity, then you can find a way of paying for it.

The reason games like this are rarely made is it can be hard to make money with them to fund them. If people don't pay, the game wouldn't be made.

1 hour ago, James_Miller said:

everyone can play this game, you only need a internet connection or what did you mean with this?

Man most of the games are sold for $20 in steam, origin or whatever. They need to keep the players happy in that game and attract more players and clients to buy packages or they can add more stuff to buy in future. 

What I meant is. The game shouldn't be sold like most of the famous games. In this century if you want to play some game you need to spend your whole salary to buy the game. Buy DLC's. Updates etc. Go check the origin page. Sometimes I tell myself I wish selling the games for money was illegal. 

I'm not excited on the games the way I'm excited to play this game. As I read in the forums, Even the game itself will be set for sale. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SakiNobi said:

Well Hi, Dear Asylum Ent. I'd want to suggest a few things If you agree with me doing so. I know I don't know much things about making games and it's problems and so on. But I want to say a few things here. Like the downloading of the game should be Free, Because people from middle east countries such as Iran, Iraq, Paki where dollars and paypal accounts are so expensive for people to afford. They'd like to play this game as well. This game is freaking awesome to be honest.

So I suggest you to:

1) Make the game itself free to download.

2) Give free normal citizen passport for the ones who newly registered and playing the game for first time. Then they can buy other packages such as VIP etc with money.

If the destiny of this game is only to make money. Then I'm sorry I should've not said these above. Please take this suggestion seriously because you guys know yourself that this kind of games are rarely made. Game companies only care about action and such genre of games and people would really like to play this game from all the countries. even middle east. Please think about it. Thanks.

- Saki Nobi - 

1. It won't be Free 2 Play. Because those games ruin the entire game by allowing people to make multiple accounts and hack or just in general.

2. The Full game will never be free. The only reason the full game retail price will be as high as $45 is because steam takes a big chunk of the money.

3. Having the packages be bought if the game was free 2 play then you are just asking for a pay to win game instead. This game is different and this company is different. The Company making this game is not making the game out greed for money by having the game retail price so high but it is because like all companies, they need profit in some way. They also want/ need to grow their business. 2 of the developers already don't take a wage as because they want to use it for funding other things. This company also don't like Pay 2 Win. They only have cosmetic Items for the in-game shop so that they can keep updating the game after the full release. They are doing everything right with Identity, but changing things to these ideas would make the game and company like every other game company with their games aside. 

I get why you want these ideas to happen but IMO, I would not play the game if it was 1. free 2 play, and 2. if they made it pay to win. I supported this from kickstarter and these are the changes I would never support as my personal opinion. However everyone has different opinions and are unique to what they like.

The price of the game is not a lot. It really isn't a lot, it might be a lot for you but if you really want to play then you will pay the price you get. If you notice everyone will pay the price if they really want a game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. It won't be Free 2 Play. Because those games ruin the entire game by allowing people to make multiple accounts and hack or just in general.

2. The Full game will never be free. The only reason the full game retail price will be as high as $45 is because steam takes a big chunk of the money.

3. Having the packages be bought if the game was free 2 play then you are just asking for a pay to win game instead. This game is different and this company is different. The Company making this game is not making the game out greed for money by having the game retail price so high but it is because like all companies, they need profit in some way. They also want/ need to grow their business. 2 of the developers already don't take a wage as because they want to use it for funding other things. This company also don't like Pay 2 Win. They only have cosmetic Items for the in-game shop so that they can keep updating the game after the full release. They are doing everything right with Identity, but changing things to these ideas would make the game and company like every other game company with their games aside. 

I get why you want these ideas to happen but IMO, I would not play the game if it was 1. free 2 play, and 2. if they made it pay to win. I supported this from kickstarter and these are the changes I would never support as my personal opinion. However everyone has different opinions and are unique to what they like.

The price of the game is not a lot. It really isn't a lot, it might be a lot for you but if you really want to play then you will pay the price you get. If you notice everyone will pay the price if they really want a game.

Well.. After some time. Someone will buy the game. and put it for Free 2 download in some website. With it's updater program. Like Garry's mod. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

29 minutes ago, SakiNobi said:

Well.. After some time. Someone will buy the game. and put it for Free 2 download in some website. With it's updater program. Like Garry's mod. 

I am very sure it would not be possible or will be very hard due to you needing an account with Asylum Entertainment to get even on the game as it is required to sign into the launcher with that account to be able to launch the game itself.

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I am very sure it would not be possible or will be very hard due to you needing an account with Asylum Entertainment to get even on the game as it is required to sign into the launcher with that account to be able to launch the game itself.

Well Garry's mod is like that too. All the games are like that. Minecraft. Now players can download it for free without paying anything and they can even play online with it. Same for Garry's Mod etc. 

Anyways I hope this game gets released as soon as possible. I'm ready to pay everything to play it !!!!

21 minutes ago, SakiNobi said:

Well Garry's mod is like that too. All the games are like that. Minecraft. Now players can download it for free without paying anything and they can even play online with it. Same for Garry's Mod etc. 

Anyways I hope this game gets released as soon as possible. I'm ready to pay everything to play it !!!!

Garry's Mod doesn't have a separate launcher which requires a login. The Identity Launcher will require the login from this store account StoreWhich if it doesn't say they have a copy on it then, they won't be able to launch the game in the first place. This is a safe guard against pirating the game and is harder to pirate or even play the game because the Game is only "Multiplayer" and not "Single player"