Sign in to follow this  
Frisky

Housing in town square module only if you pledged that high?

Question

I was curious if housing will only be obtainable in the town square module if you pledged to get it?

Or will we be able to get it through in game currency as well?

8 answers to this question

Town Square doesn’t have currently. As for housing, every player will have an apartment. Only, high backers have unique apartments 

2 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

Town Square doesn’t have currently. As for housing, every player will have an apartment. Only, high backers have unique apartments 

I am assuming you mean currency, and gotcha so i am assuming their are no jobs/ roles in this module either?

Sorry I am still looking through the site and it is kinda confusing me.

Just now, LightBringer said:

Town Square Module will have everything be free to players. No jobs or vehicles or currency. 

Interesting... so it is basically just a giant chat room with some perks lol

7 minutes ago, Frisky said:

Essentially, yes. Apartment customization is the big gameplay piece though.

2 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Essentially, yes. Apartment customization is the big gameplay piece though.

I wonder how long they are gonna only have this module out before beta or something... I have a feeling alot of people could get tired of just a chat room esque little area fast when they know the potential :/

It's not just apartments... But the housing system is the biggest feature. There will be a bunch of activities, interactive objects and accessible buildings. Just to name some examples, art gallery, karaoke bar, clothing store, bike shop, police station lobby, cinema, popcorn machine, newspaper machine, functional chess/checkers board, writing books, painting on a canvas, tossing a coin at the fountain, etc. And of course, with the updates, they'll add more stuff like access to your garage (but no driving in Town Square), deeper character customization, shooting range at police department, barber shop, tattoo parlor, bank, and probably much more.

1 hour ago, Frisky said:

I wonder how long they are gonna only have this module out before beta or something... I have a feeling alot of people could get tired of just a chat room esque little area fast when they know the potential :/

This module will remain playable and receive updates until the launch of the beta.