Question

So they said in Dev #011 - Identity Town Square module will be released, to all backers with a $30 or higher pledge, on this coming March 21st.

But in 'modules' is written COMING APRIL 23, 2018. Oh and in Q&A is We expect the first module, Town Square, to be available in early 2017..

My question is, can I actually play now or I really have to wait? I have pledged 'Founder' rank.

Edited by machja00

6 answers to this question

April 23rd is their projected date for the Town Square Module to be released. March 21st date was pushed back. Anything over the $30 pledge will grant you early access so yes you will be able to play in the Town Square. 

38 minutes ago, Kardlef said:

April 23rd is their projected date for the Town Square Module to be released. March 21st date was pushed back. Anything over the $30 pledge will grant you early access so yes you will be able to play in the Town Square. 

So with 'founder pack' I will be able to play on 23rd of April, right?

5 minutes ago, machja00 said:

So with 'founder pack' I will be able to play on 23rd of April, right?

Yes.

I know it seems confusing, but you have to relay on the most recent and up to date information, which are the last developer blog, the Town Square module page and some of the most recent Twitch clips which talks about it.

Hope to see you in Town Square on the 23rd of April (if I have a day off...)

Dont get hyped like the rest of us. if its done its done. i already can tell April wont happen..

15 hours ago, Ragnar said:

i already can tell April wont happen..

*sneezes*, sorry... I'm allergic to pessimists (and some other things too). With the release date being pushed further by one month, they should have more than enough time to do whatever they want to do. Then they can add more stuff with future updates.