Sign in to follow this  
BlackInSanity

Howdy ya'll!

Hello everyone. I am new to the forums and I would like to know a few things since I joined and watched some videos on the game.

Firstly, as the game is sold for $15 right now. Is it possible to play right now or is that impossible?

Secondly, is there an estimate on when we can play if it is not available as of yet.

Thank you guys! I hope to become a citizen soon enough!

To play the game right now is impossible. You have to wait till friday, and you have to have beta access ($15 extra) and you can play.                                   I hope your croissant will be buttered while playing this game.

Kind Regards, Tommy.

The game is not available this Friday, it will be released on April 23rd.

16 minutes ago, Roeten said:

To play the game right now is impossible. You have to wait till friday, and you have to have beta access ($15 extra) and you can play.                                   I hope your croissant will be buttered while playing this game.

Kind Regards, Tommy.

9 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

The game is not available this Friday, it will be released on April 23rd.

Sorry, my mistake.

If you pay $15 for the first package, you will only get a passport (it's like a preorder of the full game). We still have absolutely no idea when the full game will be released. If you pledge $30 or more, you will be allowed to test the modules and beta when they will come out. First module is set to release on the 23rd of April. :)