Question

Just wanted to ask, would there be server wipes every month or so to reset your character? Once your player has bought/earned everything, the game would have less of an objective.

Also, if the servers did wipe, would you keep your package you earn when buying a passport? (This is my old account. New account: PabloMacadeli)

Edited by YaBoiPablo

4 answers to this question

The only server wipes the game will have is when it transitions from Early Access Modules to Beta and likely also upon transitioning to full release 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LightBringer said:

The only server wipes the game will have is when it transitions from Early Access Modules to Beta and likely also upon transitioning to full release 

but how is it supposed to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different, virtual goods?

49 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

but how is it supposed to provide players with a sense of pride and accomplishment for unlocking different, virtual goods?

Considering that most of the consumer goods will be player designed, there are endless purchase options.  I also highly doubt that you could buy everything, even so, most people would then switch characters or work on developing a business.  As in real life, if you became Jeff Bezos overnight, would you be bored?  You could use that money for new experiences and developing the world around you.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:
21 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:
On 18.3.2018 at 8:53 PM, LightBringer said:

Considering that most of the consumer goods will be player designed, there are endless purchase options.  I also highly doubt that you could buy everything, even so, most people would then switch characters or work on developing a business.  As in real life, if you became Jeff Bezos overnight, would you be bored?  You could use that money for new experiences and developing the world around you.

damn, that's rude. it's not my fault that you didn't get the joke :(