Sign in to follow this  
TIBURON7013

Questions about the game identity

Question

hello, I wanted to know if when you are a policeman you can stop who you see suspect, to register and know if everything is correct
Could it?

If I am a police officer, can I place the handcuffs on someone who has committed a crime?

Being a police officer, he could stop the person who is driving and force him to go down to show him the badge or bad aiming the pistol, without firing just warning him

If I am a police officer and I see some reckless driving or some kind of illegal career, could I follow it with a police pursuit? or call some police colleague to come and help me

Being a police officer, could I do a blood alcohol test?

If I am a police officer, can I stop the traffic when the situation allows it?

Being police that is what will warn me to know if there is a robbery, the thief that stolen will know that I am going for it?

The police car will warn you on the radio of the crimes or robberies that you have or you will have a walkie talkie or an iphone?

In the commissary there will be posters where you see the most wanted delicuentes de identity?

If I am a police officer, can I get the thieves in the car and take them to the police station for questioning?

Being a police officer, you can go to stores, or houses, or shopping centers, or gyms to question people?

How many ranks are there in the police?

Do you have to pass physical tests to rise in rank?

The cops where they trained?

Will there be some kind of gym?

Or shooting range?

Within the police ranks are there any that you can get to military?

What is the maximum range you can get?

Open some speed limit or if the traffic lights go off in red, can a police officer act to interrogate them?

When we advance and become swats, the missions are already very different than we had before being police or not?

When you are in the office of the police station and they call you to warn you of a crime or robbery or crime, what can you do to notify a patrol? or go your?

Could you tell me about the maximum realism that identity will have?

Subject ambulance, you can go to look for wounded or people who are ill and cure them and take them to the hospital?

Open dumpster work? Will there be people sweeping through the streets of indentity?

Can firefighters act at any time or only when they warn that there is an emergency?

There will be work as a taxi driver?

A passer-by can defend himself against an attack or robbery? Or will he have to wait for the police to act?

If you die in the game that happens? reappear in your house or what happens?

If the thief is not armed with only a knife, can the police shoot? or it will be real and until the thief does not take out a firearm the police will not be able to shoot

Where do you keep your money that you earn with your work in the indentity game?

If I cover myself with the police car of a terrorist attack and happen to shoot the gas tank, will the car explode?

If I am a police officer, will I wear a bulletproof vest?

If you are swat and you go with all the uniform you will receive less damage than when you go with the other police uniform, I mean helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, etc ...

Being a policeman and if you tell another patrol to come help you and do not pay attention to you, will you have some kind of penalty or does each one go on your own?

Can you upload 5 people in the car or those allowed by the vehicle?

To drive any vehicle, will there be the same license for everyone? or will each one have his card?

We already know how you said that there would be no official brands but the cars will look like the real marks or will they seem of the future?

If I am a police officer, will I have different work shifts at night, day or evening?

Being a police officer, you could patrol peacefully with the car, visiting identity?

Will there be any kind of hairdresser to cut your hair or braids, etc or change your hairstyle and it will be real? I mean if I go with long hair I cut it then I go back inside and I say a long hairstyle will be real and tell me that I have it short and wait for me to grow up?

Will there be some kind of gym or sports room to get strong?

When you go shopping in a store furniture or teles, who will attend the online player or a bot?

Can you buy gas in a metal decanter and throw it in a car or anywhere and throw a lighter or set it on fire?

There will be some type of explosive and if so what will it be?

It will be the typical game that goes the typical guy with a rpg and becomes the king of the game or that you will not give much importance, I mean that it will be more vulnerable and with a rpg will not have many advantages

If you are a police officer and you are patrolling and you see that a sniper can warn the special services or can you act and shoot?

10 answers to this question

5 hours ago, TIBURON7013 said:

If I am a police officer, can I place the handcuffs on someone who has committed a crime?

Yes.

If I am a police officer and I see some reckless driving or some kind of illegal career, could I follow it with a police pursuit? or call some police colleague to come and help me

Yes you can do these things.

If I am a police officer, can I stop the traffic when the situation allows it?

yes.

Do you have to pass physical tests to rise in rank?

no.

The cops where they trained?

You take a small test / tutorial.

Will there be some kind of gym?

Yes, but it won't be functional at first, it is something however the devs want to implement.

Or shooting range?

Police shooting range in the police station.

Within the police ranks are there any that you can get to military?

no military in the game.

When we advance and become swats, the missions are already very different than we had before being police or not?

You won't be s.w.a.t. all the time.

When you are in the office of the police station and they call you to warn you of a crime or robbery or crime, what can you do to notify a patrol? or go your?

dispatch will notify the closest patrol for a nearby crime.

Open dumpster work? Will there be people sweeping through the streets of indentity?

no.

Can firefighters act at any time or only when they warn that there is an emergency?

when you choose.

There will be work as a taxi driver?

yes. 

A passer-by can defend himself against an attack or robbery? Or will he have to wait for the police to act?

if he chooses to do so.

If you die in the game that happens? reappear in your house or what happens?

you respawn at your last bind location.

If the thief is not armed with only a knife, can the police shoot? or it will be real and until the thief does not take out a firearm the police will not be able to shoot

your choice.

Where do you keep your money that you earn with your work in the indentity game?

A Bank.

If I cover myself with the police car of a terrorist attack and happen to shoot the gas tank, will the car explode?

no explosions in the game. Cars don't explode in real life, that is only in Movies.

If I am a police officer, will I wear a bulletproof vest?

Yes, but it don't do anything really.

If you are swat and you go with all the uniform you will receive less damage than when you go with the other police uniform, I mean helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, etc ..

not likely.

6 hours ago, TIBURON7013 said:

Being a policeman and if you tell another patrol to come help you and do not pay attention to you, will you have some kind of penalty or does each one go on your own?

It is the choice of the one you ask.

Can you upload 5 people in the car or those allowed by the vehicle?

If there is 5 seats available then you can have 5 in the car but otherwise depends on the seats / space really.

To drive any vehicle, will there be the same license for everyone? or will each one have his card?

You can drive vehicles without a license but you can get arrested/ ticketed for that if caught, you take a short tutorial to get your driving license to drive legally.

We already know how you said that there would be no official brands but the cars will look like the real marks or will they seem of the future?

They will look close to the real things, not futuristic.

If I am a police officer, will I have different work shifts at night, day or evening?

No, you go on and off duty when you want.

Being a police officer, you could patrol peacefully with the car, visiting identity?

you choose.

Can you buy gas in a metal decanter and throw it in a car or anywhere and throw a lighter or set it on fire?

no.

There will be some type of explosive and if so what will it be

no.

It will be the typical game that goes the typical guy with a rpg and becomes the king of the game or that you will not give much importance, I mean that it will be more vulnerable and with a rpg will not have many advantages

no rpg's or explosive type weapons.

If you are a police officer and you are patrolling and you see that a sniper can warn the special services or can you act and shoot?

no snipers. but you can act if you want.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

12 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

It is the choice that you ask @Pato suertudoI do not understand you please explain it to me

no snipers but you can act if you want. @Pato suertudo You mean there will be no weapon sniper?

Being a policeman and if you tell another patrol to come and help you and not pay attention, will you receive any kind of penalty or each one will go on your own?  @Pato suertudoI do not understand you please explain it to me

3 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

Being a policeman and if you tell another patrol to come and help you and not pay attention, will you receive any kind of penalty or each one will go on your own?  @Pato suertudoI do not understand you please explain it to me

No, there is no penalty. You can go help or you can ignore them. It is your choice.

3 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

no snipers but you can act if you want. @Pato suertudo You mean there will be no weapon sniper?

No, snipers, as in high powered rifles with more than a 2x zoom. There is only a hunting rifle and the scope is 2x zoom. So basically scopes are not long ranged + no actual rifles other than the hunting rifle.

6 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

It is the choice that you ask @Pato suertudoI do not understand you please explain it to me

It is entirely the players choice whether they want to do such things. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

¿Qué estación de radio puedo tocar? o puedo reproducir mi propia música?

¿Puedes comprar armas o cómo las obtendrás?

¿Qué armas habrá? ¿O habrá más armas que fuego que cuchillas?

Si me quedo sin municiones, ¿tendré que ir a la tienda a comprarlo o cómo me va?

Si puedes comprar armas, ¿qué armas habrá? ¿Habrá un arco?

@ Pato suertudo

Edited by TIBURON7013

29 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

¿Qué estación de radio puedo tocar? o puedo reproducir mi propia música?

¿Puedes comprar armas o cómo las obtendrás?

¿Qué armas habrá? ¿O habrá más armas que fuego que cuchillas?

Si me quedo sin municiones, ¿tendré que ir a la tienda a comprarlo o cómo me va?

Si puedes comprar armas, ¿qué armas habrá? ¿Habrá un arco?

What radio station can I play? or can I play my own music?

Can you buy weapons or how will you get them?

What weapons will there be? Or will there be more weapons than fire than blades?

If I run out of ammunition, will I have to go to the store to buy it or how is it going?

If you can buy weapons, what weapons will there be? Will there be a bow?

@ Pato suertudo

1. You can't play your own music, but you can play real radio stations I believe.

2. Large weapons will be hard to acquire/ will be very expensive. While pistols will be still expensive but more common.

3. You can see within the screenshots post some weapons that you can get in the game. 

4. You will have to go get more yes.

5. No bow's unfortunately. There will be melee weapons, pistols, shotguns, assault rifle's and a hunting rifle. 

19 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Pato suertudo

Thank you very much, and later in the future they'll put more new weapons?

The identity creator as it is called? 

I want to know what language you use, what do you speak English or what kind of English?

The metal detector when you go through it, takes away your weapons and then, when you leave, will you recover them?

If I'm a policeman and I arrested a thief and took him to the police station, can I question him?

Inside the police station it there will be photos or a poster of the thieves, and what will be their reward when we catch them?

33 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

I want to know what language you use, what do you speak English or what kind of English?

English - UK

34 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

The metal detector when you go through it, takes away your weapons and then, when you leave, will you recover them?

yes, you will be given them back after you have left that specific building

36 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

If I'm a policeman and I arrested a thief and took him to the police station, can I question him?

Yes, I believe so.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

3. Puedes ver dentro de las capturas de pantalla algunas armas que puedes obtener en el juego. 

I have not understood what you mean by the captures, where can I see them? @Pato suertudo