Dazerbake

Hackers and mods

Question

I would like to know what will be happening about people who decide to hack the game or make mods and ruin the experience for us all how will this be supported? 

4 answers to this question

If you have ever played arma three you would know that the creators of identity Asylum have a Altis server on it. Assuming that Identity will be anything like arma Altis Hackers wont be a thing that you will have to worry about. At-least extremely rarely.

3 hours ago, Dazerbake said:

I would like to know what will be happening about people who decide to hack the game or make mods and ruin the experience for us all how will this be supported? 

There will be an anti cheat system made from scratch for identity and I also believe Steam VAC bans will be something with it. Hackers, cheaters, exploiters are not tolerated and would get a game ban. (Permanent Ban). 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Habrá un sistema anti trampa hecho desde cero para la identidad y también creo que las prohibiciones de Steam VAC serán algo con eso. Los hackers, los tramposos, los explotadores no son tolerados y obtendrían una prohibición del juego. (Prohibición permanente). 

espero que esto sea verdad 

You don't have to worry about it. Trolls and hackers don't have their place in Identity. Also for mod support, it will be years before they will consider about it.