Spails

Can you buy a house in town square even if you're just a founder?

Question

One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to is house customization. However, if I can't buy a house if I'm only a founder, I don't see a point. The game page says "If you've pledged to Identity's development and received an apartment or penthouse, you'll be able to explore all of its features. From decorating to furnishing, see what you can do with custom housing. Make your home your own or invite friends to join you."

So if you're a founder, all you can do is walk around and talk?

4 answers to this question

This is a great question. I certainly hope this is not the case. I'm sure there is someone willing to help shed some light on this question. Good luck! Hope to see you in-game. 

7 hours ago, Spails said:

One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to is house customization. However, if I can't buy a house if I'm only a founder, I don't see a point. The game page says "If you've pledged to Identity's development and received an apartment or penthouse, you'll be able to explore all of its features. From decorating to furnishing, see what you can do with custom housing. Make your home your own or invite friends to join you."

No, there are no houses in the town square module. Those players who get access but don’t have an apartment pledge; they will get temporary access to an apartment for the town square module. No buying! 

16 hours ago, Spails said:

You'll have access to some buildings in Town Square like the Cinema, Karaoke bar, an apartment to mess around (yes they'll give you a small one if you don't get one from the pledge rewards), you can do shoplifting and test out the security feature (no you won't get busted in the case of the first module). They'll also add more features as they push more updates so that way, it keeps us entertained for some time.

9 hours ago, WalterCash said:

I heard that you need to pay to able to enter the cinema.. Like real life money to pay to unlock the cinema.

You may need to revise your source of information sir. That is entirely false information I'm afraid to say. The only things you'll be able to buy with real life money are some cosmetic elements when they'll be made available, and possible some DLC too. As you may know, right now you can only buy pledge packages on the store page of Identity.