Rizzoli

Greetings from New Jersey

Hello everyone,

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the town square! I’ve been a part of the Arma community since Arma 2. Which a lot of my in game roleplaying experience has come from playing DayZ and DayZ RP. I’ve also played Asylum life and many other modes of Arma. Throughout my college years I have studied Game design and know a lot about adobe suite and Maya software! If your looking for someone to create models, banners, or textures. Then I would be able to help, as of right now I am looking to join a respectable family or gang. Within my gaming experience I have lead people, but I have also created documents that contributed towards the group I was leading. As a Game Designer I know the mechanics of how games are created and look at the creation from a creators standpoint. That’s where a lot of my skills can come to use as well within a combat situation. As I said before I am looking forward to seeing all of you in town square! Glad to be a part of the community!

Edited by Rizzoli
  • Like 2

Greetings @Rizzolifrom Mars. 

I hope you enjoy yoiur stay here, everyone is nice and friendly. A few useful links in my signature, a lot of answered questions within them too.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, and I will be glad to help you out when I am available.

Best regards,

Luckyduck.

• Like 1

Thanks, I definitely will enjoy my stay! Wish there was a Team speak would love to talk with you guys about some ideas that I have. Especially for a business that I was planning on creating, but still need to create the logo. I know that I probably can't create any models for the game, because as of right now I don't know how to rig anything, but modeling isn't a problem. I'm definitely happy with the direction in where this whole entire game is going towards! I'm thinking about upgrading to the biker package! Wish the up-sized was a little bit cheaper because I would definitely up the $60 towards the up-sized package! 

Hey @Rizzoli and welcome!

You can always come into the Discord server at https://discord.gg/identityrpg and discuss any ideas in there. If you see Beach_Ball online, don't hesitate to "@" him, but please don't spam him of course.

In terms of work, you can always apply at careers@asylumentertainment.ca and send your resume (and portfolio if you have one).

If you have any questions concerning the game, don't hesitate to ask in the Discord or direct message me in there.

8 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

Hey @Rizzoli and welcome!

You can always come into the Discord server at https://discord.gg/identityrpg and discuss any ideas in there. If you see Beach_Ball online, don't hesitate to "@" him, but please don't spam him of course.

In terms of work, you can always apply at careers@asylumentertainment.ca and send your resume (and portfolio if you have one).

If you have any questions concerning the game, don't hesitate to ask in the Discord or direct message me in there.

Definitely, going to do that! Would love to work with you guys. I don't have my portfolio right now on a website, but I do have images of models that I worked on! What is your username within the discord, definitely would love to talk with you.

19 hours ago, Rizzoli said:

Hello everyone,

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the town square! I’ve been a part of the Arma community since Arma 2. Which a lot of my in game roleplaying experience has come from playing DayZ and DayZ RP. I’ve also played Asylum life and many other modes of Arma. Throughout my college years I have studied Game design and know a lot about adobe suite and Maya software! If your looking for someone to create models, banners, or textures. Then I would be able to help, as of right now I am looking to join a respectable family or gang. Within my gaming experience I have lead people, but I have also created documents that contributed towards the group I was leading. As a Game Designer I know the mechanics of how games are created and look at the creation from a creators standpoint. That’s where a lot of my skills can come to use as well within a combat situation. As I said before I am looking forward to seeing all of you in town square! Glad to be a part of the community!

Which county lol.

7 minutes ago, NJChris said:

Ocean my friend.  

Damn I live right by the shore.. Only thirty minutes away from me, but I don't live in that township. I'm more on the edge of middlesex. Didn't know anyone was from New Jersey on this forum! It's nice to meet you! Hopefully we can team up! I'm looking for someone interested in the kind of work that I will be doing. So that maybe we could benefit from each other.

1 minute ago, Rizzoli said:

Damn I live right by the shore.. Only thirty minutes away from me, but I don't live in that township. I'm more on the edge of middlesex. Didn't know anyone was from New Jersey on this forum! It's nice to meet you! Hopefully we can team up! I'm looking for someone interested in the kind of work that I will be doing. So that maybe we could benefit from each other.

messaged you.  

18 minutes ago, NJChris said:

messaged you.  

Contacted you back with a reply to your message.